This product is now discontinued, an alternative is the Raytec Vario w4-3
Overview of Raytec Raylux 200
The Raytec Raylux 200 is a white light illuminator requiring minimal maintenance over its estimated 10-year lifespan. It contains an inbuilt, adjustable, light-sensitive photocell which activates the unit when light conditions drop below a predetermined threshold, illuminating the immediate area at a distance of up to 200 m (656 ft.). Users are also able to reduce running costs by enabling the unit's low-voltage option.
The Raylux 200 also boasts Active LED Life Control – the thermal regulation of LEDs and Platinum LED technology providing a solid and reliable surface mount, ensuring that the product can fulfil its estimated 10-year lifespan.
It is also possible for users to select any angle of illumination between 10° and 180° (selectable from the above menu) making the Raylux 200 suitable for use in a wide range of environments. The unit is also vandal-resistant, with the polycarbonate lens of each LED possessing the ability to withstand most blunt impacts and long-range airgun shots.
Please note: The Raylux 200 LED lights are available with various angles and distances of illumination. Please select your required illumination angle and distance from the options in the above drop-down menu.
Key features & benefits of Raytec Raylux 200
- White light acts as a replacement for natural daylight and allows users to receive footage close to true colour in the poorest of lighting conditions
- Light can distract and deter potential intruders
- The use of this product with a HD camera will yield the clearest possible night-time footage
- Adjustable power requirements, including a low-voltage option to save on running costs
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Illuminates objects up to 200m (656 ft.) away
- Angle ranges are selectable from between 10° and 180°
- Vandal-resistant design can protect from heavy impacts
- Product is environmentally friendly, with excellent overall power efficiency
Typical applications of Raytec Raylux 200
The Raytec Raylux 200 is ideal for use in situations which require an illumination distance of up to 200 m (656 ft.), and would be well suited to large areas such as reservoirs and prison perimeters
Accessories for Raytec Raylux 200
- U-shape mounting bracket
- Adaptive Illumination bracket
- Adjustable power supply with photocell: input 100 - 240 V AC, output 80 W max (telemetry control available)
- Installation guide