This product is now discontinued, an alternative is the Raytec Vario w2-2
Overview of Raytec Raylux 100
The Raytec Raylux 100 is a white light illuminator with an estimated lifespan of 10 years. An integrated photocell automatically activates the Raylux, with Adaptive Illumination providing a range of coverage from 10° to 180° (selectable from the above menu). Platinum LED technology provides a more robust, reliable mount for LEDs, replacing the conventional through-hole placement method. The LEDs are also thermally regulated, further extending the lifespan of the product.
The Raylux 100 is well suited to applications requiring a coverage distance of up to 120 m (394 ft), with the ability to run at low-voltage to save overall running costs. The LEDs are protected by a vandal-resistant polycarbonate shell, and can withstand severe impacts from instruments such as baseball bats and crowbars, as well as shots from air rifles at long range.
Please note: The Raylux 100 LED lights are available with various angles and distances of illumination. Please select your required illumination angle and distance from the options in the above drop-down menu.
Key features & benefits of Raytec Raylux 100
- Natural daylight is effectively simulated by white light, retaining the true colours of objects, leading to excellent image quality
- Light acts as a good deterrent for most intruders
- Adjustable power supply with low-voltage option can reduce running costs
- Functional both indoors and outdoors
- Illuminates objects up to 120 m (394 ft) away
- Selectable angles range from 10° to 180°
- Vandal-resistant design can protect from heavy impacts and shots
- Product is environmentally friendly, with excellent overall power efficiency
Typical applications of Raytec Raylux 100
The Raytec Raylux 100 is ideal for applications requiring a coverage distance of 120 m (394 ft.). Examples include airports, industrial parks and ports
Accessories for Raytec Raylux 100
- U-shape mounting bracket
- Adaptive Illumination bracket
- Adjustable power supply with photocell: input 100 - 240 V AC, output 50 W max (telemetry control available)
- Installation guide