This product is now discontinued, an alternative is the Raytec Raylux 50 HP
Overview of the Raytec Raylux 50 HP PoE
The Raytec Raylux 50 HP (High-Power) Power over Ethernet unit is a long-life, low maintenance white light illuminator with an integrated photocell, designed for use in conjunction with network cameras. The Raylux 50 HP gives users a simpler and more cost-effective wiring solution through Power over Ethernet, with power and data combined in a single cable.
Designed for both internal and external locations, the Raylux 50 HP PoE is suited to applications requiring an illumination distance of equal to or less than 50 m (154 ft.). Users are able to choose between various angles of coverage: 10°, 30°, 50° or 120° (selectable from the above menu), providing a flexible lighting solution to suit a variety of applications.
Active LED Life Control is an integrated thermal regulator, drawing heat away from the LEDs, while Platinum Advanced Surface Mount Technology (SMT) replaces the traditional "through hole" placement of LEDs to ensure that the product can meet its estimated 10-year lifespan.
Through "Command and Control" technology, users benefit from a power-adjusting photocell, eliminating the need for a specialist external power supply. The Raytec Raylux 50 PoE is also vandal-resistant, with the polycarbonate lens able to withstand severe blows from blunt instruments (such as crowbars and baseball bats) and longer range shots from air rifles.
Please note: The Raylux 50 HP PoE LED lights are available with various angles and distances of illumination. Please select your required illumination angle and distance from the options above. Additionally, this camera does not come with a power supply. If you require a Power over Ethernet midspan please add one from the options above when ordering.
Key features & benefits of the Raytec Raylux 50 HP PoE
- White light illumination is the optimal replacement for natural daylight conditions
- Highly-detailed nighttime image quality can be achieved if used in conjunction with a HD camera
- The presence of light deters intruders and thieves
- Objects at distances of up to 50 m (164 ft.) are clearly illuminated
- Power over Ethernet capability simplifies wiring and reduces costs, with power and data combined in a single cable
- A range of angles can be selected - users are able to choose between 10°, 30°, 50° or 120°.
- Can be used in a wide variety of internal and external environments
- Illuminator can be operated automatically via photocell
- Vandal-resistant design can protect from heavy impacts and shots
- Low consumption of power makes this product environmentally friendly
Typical applications of the Raytec Raylux 50 HP PoE
The Raytec Raylux 50 HP PoE works is suitable for a very wide range of applications, including warehouses and newer, medium sized office spaces due to its PoE capability
Included accessories for Raytec Raylux 50 HP PoE
- U-shape mounting bracket
- Installation guide