This product is now discontinued, an alternative is the Raytec Vario w2-1
Overview of Raytec Raylux 25
The Raytec Raylux 25 is a low-maintenance white light illuminator with an estimated 10-year lifespan. It has an integrated photocell which is capable of automatically activating the unit went light conditions drop below predetermined levels. Adaptive Illumination provides a choice of coverage angles, from 30°, 50° and 120° (selectable from the above menu).
Platinum LED technology gives LEDs a robust solid mount upon which to operate which is more reliable than the conventional "through-hole" placement. Thermal regulation also protects the LEDs from excessive heat exposure, contributing to the product's long lifespan.
It is ideal for installation on sites requiring areas to be monitored at night for areas equal to or less than a 20m (66ft.) radius. Running costs can be reduced by selecting a low-voltage option. The Raytec Raylux 25 is also vandal-resistant, with the polycarbonate lens of each LED capable of withstanding impacts from blunt instruments and air guns at a distance.
Please note: The Raylux 25 LED lights are available with various angles and distances of illumination. Please select your required illumination angle and distance from the options in the above drop-down menu.
Key features & benefits of Raytec Raylux 25
- White light is the best simulator of natural daylight, ensuring accurate colour display and optimal visibility
- Light acts as a deterrent for potential intruders and trespassers
- Power supply can be adjusted, with users also able to choose a low-voltage option to reduce running costs
- Able to function indoors and outdoors
- Clearly illuminates objects up to 20 m (66 ft) away
- Angles ranges are selectable from 30°, 50° and 120°
- Vandal-resistant design can protect the unit from heavy impacts and shots
- Product is environmentally friendly, with excellent overall power efficiency
Typical applications of Raytec Raylux 25
The Raytec Raylux 25 is ideal for use in scenarios which require an illumination distance of up to 20 m (66 ft.), such as holding bays, car parks and upmarket residential areas.
Accessories for Raytec Raylux 25
- U-shape mounting bracket
- Adaptive Illumination bracket
- Adjustable power supply with photocell: input 100 - 240 V AC, output 15 W max (telemetry control available)
- Installation guide