Overview of Sanyo VDC-HD3500P
This product is no longer available. A suitable replacement camera is the Axis P3344-VE.
The Sanyo VDC-HD3500P is a fixed dome IP security camera with a varifocal, megapixel-rated lens offering a highly-detailed HD 1080p image, making it suitable for mission-critical monitoring solutions in locations such as mass transit terminals. The VDC-HD3500P also incorporates Sanyo's Xacti HD-Pro/Optimum IP Pro twin-engine processing system, which processes network loads and images separately, significantly improving the performance of the camera.
As well as this, the VDC-HD3500P is capable of H.264 compression, reducing demands on your network's resources, and quad-streaming, which allows you to make the best use of your available bandwidth by watching live footage at one quality level while recording in several others. In addition, the camera is equipped with an infrared filter, allowing it to switch to a black-and-white infrared image in poor lighting conditions - even complete darkness - ensuring the camera provides a viable monitoring solution at all times (infrared lighting required). Alongside this, video analytics and face detection systems can intelligently trigger alarm events to automatically notify you when motion or faces are detected in the camera's field of view. The camera is also capable of bi-directional audio using its audio input/output, allowing you to communicate with the camera's surroundings.
The VDC-HD3500P is equipped with an IP66-rated, vandal-resistant casing that offers protection in adverse weather conditions and can withstand heavy impacts and attempts to tamper with the camera. An on-board SD card slot offers an integrated alarm recording and backup solution, and Power over Ethernet technology sends power and data to the camera through one cable, significantly reducing the amount of time required to install the camera. To further aid installers, the camera's focus assist features provides on-screen graphs and charts as visual aids to optimise the available image.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of Sanyo VDC-HD3500P
- Full HD 1080p picture with H.264 compression, reducing the file size of video and images passing through your network without compromising their quality
- Optimised megapixel-rated lens
- IP66-rated, vandal-resistant casing deters vandals and protects the camera from adverse weather conditions
- True infrared day/night filter provides a 24-hour monitoring solution, even in complete darkness (infrared lighting required)
- Xacti HD-Pro/Optimum IP Pro twin-engine processing system processes images and network loads separately, significantly improving the speed and efficiency of the camera and its network connection
- Face detection and video analytics intelligently monitor the camera's field of view, notifying you if required
- Quad-streaming capability enables you to adjust the camera's output for a wide variety of simultaneous streams, useful for recording and monitoring at different resolutions
- Bi-directional audio allows you to listen in to, and communicate with, the camera's surroundings
- On-board SD card recording provides a local backup and alarm recording solution
- Focus assist provides visual graphs on the monitoring screen to aid users and installers in optimising the image
Typical applications of Sanyo VDC-HD3500P
The Sanyo VDC-HD3500P is ideal for locations where a high-definition image is required, such as supermarkets and transit terminals
Accessories for Sanyo VDC-HD3500P
- Video cable
- Cushioning sheet
- Hexagonal wrench
- Pattern sheet
- Setup CD