Overview of Sanyo VDC-HD3300P
This product is no longer available. A suitable replacement camera is the P3346-VE.
The Sanyo VDC-HD3300P is an IP dome security camera with a megapixel-rated lens and IP66-rated, vandal- and weather-resistant casing. It is capable of producing a full HD 1080p image suitable for a wide variety of applications that require detailed surveillance, such as supermarkets or public buildings. As well as this, the VDC-HD3300P is capable of H.264 compression, significantly reducing the amount of bandwidth the camera requires while still providing the best image possible. The camera is also capable of dual-streaming, meaning two video streams can be sent from the camera simultaneously, allowing you to view video and record footage at different qualities, making the best use of the camera without compromising your network's resources.
The VDC-HD3300P also has a built-in infrared filter. This allows it to automatically switch to an infrared-sensitive black and white image during extremely poor lighting conditions or even complete darkness, ensuring that you have a round-the-clock surveillance presence (infrared lighting required). External alarm inputs and outputs enable you to expand the camera's functionality further to create a tailored security solution.
In addition to this, the VDC-HD3300P incorporates Sanyo's focus assist technology, which provides on-screen graphs to enable you to focus the camera using your monitoring equipment as a guide, reducing the amount of time it takes to optimise the image. Alongside this, Power over Ethernet technology provides data and power through just one cable, significantly reducing installation cost and time required.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of Sanyo VDC-HD3300P
- Provides a HD 1080p picture using H.264 compression, offering high quality images without placing undue demands on your network
- Offers up to 4-megapixel images in Motion JPEG, ideal for highly detailed surveillance applications
- Megapixel-rated lens optimises image quality
- IP66-rated, vandal-resistant casing protects the camera from vandalism and demanding weather conditions
- True infrared day/night filter provides a round-the-clock surveillance solution, even in total darkness (infrared lighting required)
- Dual-streaming capability allows you to send two video streams of different qualities from the camera simultaneously
- Focus assist provides visual aids on the monitoring screen to help installers and users optimise the camera's focus, providing the best possible image
- Power over Ethernet sends power and data to and from the camera through a single cable, reducing installation time and cost
- External alarm inputs and outputs allow you to create an expandable, bespoke security solution, if required
Typical applications of Sanyo VDC-HD3300P
The Sanyo VDC-HD3300P is well suited to locations that require a high-definition image, such as large shops and train stations
Accessories for Sanyo VDC-HD3300P
- Video cable
- Cushioning sheet
- Hexagonal wrench
- Pattern sheet
- Setup CD