This product has been discontinued. Its replacement is the Sony NSR-500.
Overview of Sony NSR-1050H/1T
The Sony NSR-1050H/1T is a network video recorder that has a capacity of 1 TB. This network surveillance server is an ideal solution for multi-camera monitoring, capable of playback and recording from up to 20 cameras. You can view and monitor a high-quality video stream via the HDMI interface with full HD (up to a resolution of 1920x1080) displays, allowing you to view megapixel images without compromising image quality. At VGA resolution, the unit can display six actual-size images at any one time.
When connected with a range of Sony cameras (contact us for details), the NSR-1050H/1T can accept both Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 video feeds from cameras simultaneously. If you find you have a limited remaining storage capacity, for example, you can monitor live video via Motion JPEG at frame rates as high as 30 fps, and record video via MPEG-4 at frame rates as low as 5 fps, saving on storage without compromising image quality. The unit also supports Sony's DEPA technology. Used in conjunction with DEPA-enabled security cameras from Sony, this intelligent video analytics system helps identify untoward activity more easily, and provides a streamlined workflow for your video security operations. You can search, preview, and playback recorded video with Sony's intuitive user interface.
In addition to this, up to 16 analogue cameras can be directly connected to the NSR-1050H/1T. You can add network cameras, including megapixel cameras, while maintaining your analogue cameras, easing the transition to a full IP solution. The NSR-1050H/1T can also be used with other major brand network cameras (contact us for details).
The integrated set-up wizard further simplifies installation with Sony's IP cameras. The NSR-1050H/1T detects the cameras instantly, significantly reducing the time required for system installation. Images from cameras are assigned to the monitor layout automatically, allowing you to use the system immediately. As well as this, the NSR-1050H/1T can be used with Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) equipment via the RS-232C port, ensuring continued operation in the event of power failure.
Key features & benefits of Sony NSR-1050H/1T
- Can record and playback from up to 20 connected cameras
- The unit can process multiple video streams at the same time, allowing you to view a high-definition feed while recording at a lower quality, saving on storage without compromising live image quality
- Sony's DEPA technology intelligently analyses the camera's surroundings, identifying unusual activity
- HDMI output can be connected to any HDMI-compliant monitor, making the unit suitable for a wide variety of scenarios
- Intuitive user interface simplifies use and reduces the amount of training required to operate the unit
- Quick setup wizard aids installers and users, simplifying deployment
- Unit can be used with a UPS to ensure continued operation in the event of a power failure
- Existing analogue cameras can be connected directly to the unit, easing the transition to a full IP-based solution
Typical applications of Sony NSR-1050H/1T
The NSR-1050H/1T would be an ideal choice for locations that require a comprehensive monitoring presence, such as factories or schools
Accessories for Sony NSR-1050H/1T