This product is now discontinued, an alternative is the Raytec Vario i2-2
The Raytec Raymax range of infra-red illuminators is suitable for installation with infra-red sensitive IP cameras, allowing CCTV surveillance at times of complete darkness. Equiped with an adjustable, light-sensitive photocell the Raytec infra-red light will automatically come on when it turns dark. Using infra-red sensitive day/night security cameras in combination with the Raytec Raymax IR lights will provide colour images during the day (IR off) and black and white images at night (IR on).
Raytec's Adaptive Illumination feature enables the IR illumination angle to be matched with the camera's field of view. This ensures optimum set up between camera and infra-red LED, whilst High Definition Lighting capability offers improved, even illumination covering the whole scene. Rated IP66, the Raymax 100 can be used outdoor. Vandal resistance is offered by the polycarbonate front, which can withstand high power impacts from attempts of physical attack. All Raytec LED illuminators are highly efficient and deliver high power output at low power input, whilst longlivity is guaranteed resulting from the use of advanced cooling technologies.
The Raymax 100 infra-red products can be used for distances up to 150 metres (492ft), with illumination angles available between 10° and 180°. Mounting brackets and a power supply with integrated photocell are included as standard, providing all that is required for installation.
Please note: The Raymax 100 infra-red LED lights are available with a various angles and distance of illumination. Please select your required illumination angle and distance from the options in above drop-down.
Raytec Raymax 100 - Key benefits:
- Long range infra-red illumination enables night-time CCTV surveillance covering large areas
- Unobtrusive CCTV security with no light pollution (infra-red light is visible to cameras but not clearly visible to humans)
- Advanced LED technologly produces maximum illumination at reduced power consumption
- Adaptive Illumination enables to set ideal spread of light across the scene
- Even output illumination provides optimum lighting across the scene under surveillance
Raytec Raymax 100 - Key features:
- Adaptive Illumination: adjust the angle of light to match the camera's field of view (selectable angles of light between 10° and 180°)
- Distances: maximum 150 metres (492ft)
- Active LED Life Control: advanced heat reducing technology for longlife and consistent performance
- IP66 rated casing for external use
- Integrated, adjustable photocell which automatically triggers LED activation as light levels change
Raytec Raymax 100 - Typical applications:
Raytec Raymax 100 IR LEDs are for use in combination with infra-red sensitive security cameras on installations that require 24 hour security surveillance and no other suitable light sources are available, can be used or are allowed for polution restrictions. Example uses are perimeter monitoring, building sites, yard space, terminals and industrial estates.
Raytec Raymax 100 - Key technical indicators:
- Type of illuminator: SMT LEDs
- Wavelength: 850nm
- Illumination angle: from 10° to 180° (selectable above)
- Operating temperatures: -50 to 50°C
- Power: 13.5V current controlled
- Power consumption: 50W maximum
- Cable length: 2.5 metre
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Colour: black>
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 150mm x 210mm x 65mm
- Power supply (included): input 100-240 VAC with auto-sensing, adjustable photocell and adjustable power output and telemetry control
- Manufacturer warranty: 5 years
Raytec Raymax 100 - Accessories included:
- U-shape mounting bracket
- Adaptive Illumination bracket
- Adjustable power supply with photocell: input 100 - 240 VAC, output 50W max (telemetry control available)
- Installation guide
Raytec Raymax 100 - Support documents:
Product Specification: Raytec Raymax 100 (PDF 839KB)
Installation Guide: Raytec Raymax 100 (PDF 309KB)