This product has been discontinued and replaced by the Sony SNC-EB632R.
Overview of Sony SNC-CH260
The Sony SNC-CH260 is an outdoor, fixed IP camera. It is equipped with an IP66-rated casing and built-in heater, offering protection from demanding weather conditions, and can provide a highly detailed HD 1080p image suitable for monitoring mission critical areas such as airports or industrial sites.
The SNC-CH260 is equipped with full day/night capabilities including infra-red LEDs providing a clear view of at least 20m. When light levels drop below a predetermined threshold, the camera will switch from a colour image to an infrared-sensitive black and white image, ensuring an effective, round-the-clock surveillance presence in almost all conditions.
Alongside this, the SNC-CH260 incorporates Sony's DEPA technology, which will intelligently analyse the camera's environment for activity outside of predefined conditions, automatically informing you if required. As well as this, the SNC-CH260 features Stream Squared technology, enabling it to stream two 4:3 aspect ratio videos simultaneously, useful for isolating specific areas for detailed surveillance.
The SNC-CH260 also features a number of technologies to aid installers. These include Easy Zoom and Easy Focus, which can automatically optimise the image once the camera is installed in place, and Power over Ethernet, enabling the camera to be powered and connected to your network through a single cable, simplifying installation.
The SNC-CH260 comes with Sony RealShot Manager Lite software, offering an out-of-the-box playback and recording solution.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of Sony SNC-CH260
- HD 1080p image provides a detailed image ideal for applications such as facial identification
- IP66-rated outdoor casing provides protection against demanding weather conditions
- Sony's DEPA technology intelligently analyses the camera's field of view, informing you of any untoward activity outside of predefined conditions
- Built-in heater allows the camera to operate in extreme cold
- Offers a 24-hour surveillance solution utilising an integrated black-and-white infrared-sensitive filter and infrared lighting (20m range)
- Stream Squared function sends two 4:3 aspect ratio videos in standard definition simultaneously, making the SNC-CH160 a cost-effective alternative to two standard definition cameras (on supported recording platforms only)
- Easy Zoom and Easy Focus features simplify installation
- Power over Ethernet offers a one cable solution for power and network connectivity
- Included RealShot Manager Lite software provides an out of the box solution for playback and recording, no additional software is required
Typical applications of Sony SNC-CH260
The Sony SNC-CH260 is well suited to outdoor installation in areas that require a highly detailed image, such as airports and industrial sites
Accessories for Sony SNC-CH260
- CD-ROM (User’s Guide, SNC Toolbox, RSM-Lite)
- Installation manual
- B&P warranty booklet
- Wire rope
- M4 screw x8