This product has been discontinued, an alternative model is the Sony SNC-CX600.
Overview of Sony SNC-CH210
The Sony SNC-CH210 is an indoor IP security camera designed for unobtrusive surveillance and is ideal for locations where an unobtrusive monitoring solution is desirable, such as bars, restaurants and hotels. The SNC-CH210 is capable of delivering a full HD 1080p image at 15 frames per second, or a HD 720p image at a smooth 30 frames per second, making it an effective camera in busy environments or when facial identification is required.
The SNC-CH210 also incorporates Sony's DEPA intelligent video system, which can monitor the camera's surroundings and alert you to any activity outside predefined parameters. Alongside this, the SNC-CH210's electrical day/night feature optimises the image in low-light conditions, enabling the camera to maintain an effective surveillance presence for longer.
The SNC-CH210 utilises Sony's Stream Squared feature (on supported VMS platforms only), streaming two separate 4:3 aspect videos from its field of view simultaneously, enabling you to isolate and focus on specific areas.
The SNC-CH210 is a Power over Ethernet camera. This means that both power and a network connection can be sent to the camera through a single cable, reducing implementation costs and simplifying installation. The SNC-CH210 comes with Sony RealShot Manager Lite recording and playback software, offering an out-of-the-box monitoring solution.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of Sony SNC-CH210
- HD 1080p resolution at 15 fps or HD 720p at 30 fps offers a highly detailed image well suited to monitoring busy environments
- Compact design suitable for unobtrusive monitoring
- Sony DEPA intelligent video technology informs you of any untoward activity in the camera's field of view and also alerts you to any attempts to damage or tamper with the camera
- Stream Squared function streams two simultaneous 4:3 aspect ratio videos in standard definition, making the SNC-CH210 a cost-effective alternative to two standard definition cameras
- Electrical day/night feature improves image quality in poor lighting conditions
- Power over Ethernet provides network connectivity and power through just one cable
- Included RealShot Manager Lite software provides an out of the box solution for playback and recording, no additional software is required
Typical applications of Sony SNC-CH210
The SNC-CH210 is ideally suited to scenarios where a high-quality yet unobtrusive surveillance presence is required, such as hotels and restaurants
Accessories for Sony SNC-CH210
- CD-ROM (User’s Guide, SNC Toolbox, RSM-Lite)
- Indoor wall bracket with swivel head (VB1B)
- Installation manual
- B&P warranty booklet
- Sensor input cable
- Front Sheet (with logo)
- Front Sheet (without logo)