This product is now discontinued, an alternative is the Raytec Vario i4-1
Raymax infra-red LED illuminators are designed for installation in combination with day/night cameras that have infra-red sensing capability. The use of infra-red lights enables cameras to operate at night-time in conditions of complete darkness. The Raytec Raymax LED lights come with an integrated photocell which controls the on/off switching automatically, saving energy and running cost.
The Raymax 25 POE series offer Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support, making installation much easier. This is particularly benefical if PoE is also used to power the accompanying POE cameras. For indoor use only, the Raymax 25 POE series feature a vandal resistant polycarbonate front, allowing installation in areas that are prone to vandalism or attack against the equipment. These Platinum rated illuminators integrate SMT LED technology with light intensification miniature optics and an enhanced cooling system, resulting in a high-performance LED with maximum power output and reliability.
The Raymax 25 POE range of infra-red illuminators have a maximum range of 30 metres (98ft), suitable for most indoor applications. Angle options are 10°, 30°, 50° and 120° (please select from above drop-down). A U-shape mounting bracket is included.
Please note: The Raymax 25 POE infra-red illuminators are available with a various angles and distance of illumination. Please select your required illumination angle and distance from the options in above drop-down.
Please note: The Raymax 25 POE infra-red illuminators are not supplied with a power supply. A PoE midspan is available, please select from above drop-down if required.
Raytec Raymax 25 POE - Key benefits:
- Infra-red lighthing enables day/night cameras to provide video footage in total darkness
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support makes installation easier
- Unobtrusive CCTV monitoring without causing light pollution since infra-red light is not clearly visible to the human eye
- Platinum Advanced SMT LED technology provides high-power, high-performance output and reliability
Raytec Raymax 25 POE - Key features:
- Fixed angle, choose from: 10°, 30° 50° and 120°
- Distances up to 30 metres (98ft), depending on angle selected
- Active LED Life Control: heat reducing technology for consistent performance and durability
- Indoor use with impact-resistant polycarbonate front
- Integrated photocell with adjustable sensitivity, triggers LED activation in accordance with light levels
Raytec Raymax 25 POE - Typical applications:
Ideal in combination with day/night network cameras with PoE for indoor installations within offices, shops, schools and ohter buildings that require night-time security monitoring.
Raytec Raymax 25 POE - Key technical indicators:
- Lamp type: Platinum SMT LEDs
- Wavelength: 850nm
- Illumination angle: 10°, 30° 50° and 120° (selectable above)
- Operating temperatures: -30 to 50°C
- Power input: PoE, 24V ac/dc, 12V dc
- Power output: 10W max (adjustable)
- Weight: 1.0kg
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 75mm x 100mm x 54mm
- Manufacturer warranty: 3 years
Raytec Raymax 25 POE - Accessories included:
- U-shape mounting bracket
- Installation guide
Raytec Raymax 25 POE - Support documents:
Product Specification: Raytec Raymax 25 POE (PDF 1.04MB)
Installation Guide: Raytec Raymax 25 POE (PDF 309KB)