This product is now discontinued, an alternative is the Raytec Vario i2-1
The Raytec Raymax range of infra-red LED lights are suitable for use with security cameras that feature infra-red sensitivity. Using infra-red light enables CCTV cameras to produce black and white images in total darkness. It is mainly used in situations where night-time security is critical. With an integrated photocell the Raymax IR illuminator will switch on in hours of darkness and switch off when it is light, saving energy and running costs.
The Raymax 25 series of infra-red LED illuminators provide even output illumination creating optimum conditions for cameras to operate in. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use (IP66 rated) as well as for installation in areas prone to vandalism, since the units are fitted with a impact-resistant polycarbonate front, the Raymax 25 range is ideal for standard CCTV installations with low light requirements. Advanced LED technology ensures increased power output at low energy consumption.
The Raytec Raymax 25 series of IR LEDs are for use within distances up to 20 metres (66ft). The angle of spread is fixed with selectable options of 30°, 50° or 120°. A mounting bracket and adjustable power supply are included, providing all that is required for installation.
Please note: The Raymax 25 infra-red LEDs are available with various fixed angles and distance of illumination. Please select your required illumination angle and distance from the options in above drop-down.
Raytec Raymax 25 - Key benefits:
- Provides a solution for video security monitoring in total darkness
- With the infra-red light not being clearly visible to the human eye, no light pollution is caused
- Latest LED technologly producing high power illumination at low energy consumption
- Impact resistant design allows use in vulnerable locations
Raytec Raymax 25 - Key features:
- Fixed angle of illumination, available angles: 30°, 50° or 120°
- Distances up to 20 metres (66ft)
- Active LED Life Control: heat reducing technology for product durability and consistent performance
- IP66 rated, suitable for external use
- Built in auto-sensing photocell controls LED activation, responsive to changes in the surrounding light level
Raytec Raymax 25 - Typical applications:
Designed for short range illumination in areas such as door entries, drive ways and small business premises. To be used in combination with infra-red senstive security cameras.
Raytec Raymax 25 - Key technical indicators:
- Lamp type: SMT LEDs
- Wavelength: 850nm
- Illumination angle: 30°, 50° or 180° (selectable above)
- Operating temperatures: -50 to 50°C
- Power: 13.5V current controlled
- Power consumption: 10W maximum
- Cable length: 2.5 metre
- Weight: 0.9kg
- Colour: black
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 75mm x 100mm x 54mm
- Power supply (included): input 100-240 VAC auto-sensing, with adjustable photocell
- Manufacturer warranty: 5 years
Raytec Raymax 25 - Accessories included:
- U-shape mounting bracket
- Adjustable power supply with photocell: input 100 - 240 VAC, output 10W max
- Installation guide
Raytec Raymax 25 - Support documents:
Product Specification: Raytec Raymax 25 (PDF 650KB)
Installation Guide: Raytec Raymax 25 (PDF 300KB)