This product is now discontinued, an alternative is the Raytec Vario i2-2
The Raymax range of infra-red LED illuminators are designed to work with infra-red sensitive security cameras enabling video surveillance at night in conditions of complete darkness. Fitted with a light-sensing photocell the Raymax infra-red light will automatically switch on when environmental light drops below a certain level, ensuring clear CCTV footage is provided 24/7.
The Adaptive Illumination feature allows matching of the light spread with the camera's field of view, enabling optimum performance between camera and infra-red light. IP66 rated, the Raymax 50 series is suitable for outdoor whilst an impact resistant polycarbonate lens protects against physical attack from for example steel bars. Low energy consumption is achieved by highly efficient LEDs and advanced control methods, saving energy and reducing running costs, whilst the High Definition Lighting capability provides increased and even output illumination across the scene.
The Raytec Raymax 50 range of IR illuminators are suitable for distances up to 40 metres (131ft), with angles available between 30° and 180°. A mounting bracket and adjustable power supply are included, providing an all inclusive solution.
Please note: The Raymax 50 lights are available with a various angles and distance of illumination. Please select your required illumination angle and distance from the options in above drop-down.
Raytec Raymax 50 - Key benefits:
- Capture video footage in darkness
- Non-invasive security monitoring and no light pollution due to infra-red light not being clearly visible to the human eye
- Latest LED technologly producing high power illumination at low energy consumption
- Ajustable light spread and even output illumination provides optimimum-level lighting of the scene
Raytec Raymax 50 - Key features:
- Adaptive Illumination: adjust the angle of light to match the camera's field of view
- Distances up to 40 metres (131ft), various angles of light (between 30° and 180°)
- Active LED Life Control: heat reducing technology for longlife, consistent performance
- IP66 rated enclosure suitable for use outdoor
- Integrated adjustable photocell automatically triggers lamp activation as light levels fall
Raytec Raymax 50 - Typical applications:
Ideal for use in combination with infra-red sensitive security cameras on installations where night-time surveillance monitoring is required and no other suitable light sources are available or allowed for light polution reasons. Example uses are car parks, building entrances, court yards and small business premises.
Raytec Raymax 50 - Key technical indicators:
- Lamp type: SMT LEDs
- Wavelength: 850nm
- Illumination angle: 30° and 180° (selectable above)
- Operating temperatures: -50 to 50°C
- Power: 13.5V current controlled
- Power consumption: 12W
- Cable length: 2.5 metre
- Weight: 1.7kg
- Colour: black
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 115mm x 160mm x 54mm
- Power supply (included): input 100-240 VAC auto-sensing, adjustable photocell
- Manufacturer warranty: 5 years
Raytec Raymax 50 - Accessories included:
- U-shape mounting bracket
- Adaptive Illumination bracket
- Adjustable power supply with photocell: input 100 - 240 VAC, output 20W max
- Installation guide
Raytec Raymax 50 - Support documents:
Product Specification: Raytec Raymax 50 (PDF 1.04MB)
Installation Guide: Raytec Raymax 50 (PDF 309KB)