This product has been discontinued and replaced by the Sony SNC-XM632.
Overview of Sony SNC-DH210
The Sony SNC-DH210 is a fixed dome IP camera well suited to implementation in places where a non-invasive monitoring presence is required, such as hotels and offices. Capable of providing a full HD 1080p image, the SNC-DH210 can be used for applications that require the surveillance of busy environments or identifying faces.
Alongside this, the SNC-DH210 is equipped with Sony DEPA technology, which provides an intelligent video solution alerting you to any untoward movement or attempts to tamper with or damage the camera. During poor lighting conditions, the SNC-DH210 utilises its electrical day/night function to optimise the image.
As well as this, the SNC-DH210 features Stream Squared technology (on supported recording platforms only), which allows you to view two 4:3 aspect ratio videos simultaneously, useful for focussing on specific areas of the camera's field of view. The SNC-DH210 is also equipped with Power over Ethernet, meaning both power and network connectivity can be provided to the camera through a single cable, simplifying installation and reducing cost of implementation.
The SNC-DH210 comes with Sony RealShot Manager Lite software, providing an out of the box recording and playback solution free of charge.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
A vandal-resistant version is available.
Key features & benefits of Sony SNC-DH210
- HD 1080p resolution at 15 fps or HD 720p at 30 fps offers a highly detailed image suitable for identifying faces
- Sony's DEPA technology notifies you of any untoward motion in the camera's field of view and alerts you to any attempts to tamper with the camera
- Stream Squared function sends two 4:3 aspect ratio videos in standard definition simultaneously, making the SNC-DH210 an economical alternative to two standard definition cameras
- Electrical day/night feature optimises the image in low-light conditions
- Power over Ethernet provides a network connection and power through a single cable
- Included RealShot Manager Lite software provides an out of the box solution for playback and recording, no additional software is required
Typical applications of Sony SNC-DH210
The SNC-DH210 is an effective solution for locations where an unobtrusive yet capable surveillance solution is required, such as hotels and offices
Accessories for Sony SNC-DH210
- CD-ROM (User’s Guide, SNC Toolbox, RSM-Lite)
- Installation manual
- B&P warranty booklet
- Sensor input cable