Overview of Vivotek FD8133
This product has been discontinued. An alternative product is the Vivotek FD8134.
The Vivotek IP8133 is a compact fixed-dome IP camera designed for surveillance in locations such as shops and offices. The camera's compact form allows viewers to monitor unobtrusively while providing 1.3 megapixel video, ideal for capturing facial features for identification.
On camera recording is possible when used with a MicroSD memory card, removing the need for expensive network video recorders and increasing recording reliability. Tamper detection software alerts users if the camera is moved or obscured to minimize surveillance downtime. Advanced H.264 video compression is also available, efficiently reducing footage sizes by up to 80% without affecting image quality.
Mobile phones can also view live security video using the camera's integrated 3GPP browser, so security footage can be monitored from anywhere in the world. Additionally, ONVIF compliance allows the camera to integrate quickly and easily with a wide range of third-party ONVIF-compliant security equipment.
A day/night version of this camera is available: Vivotek FD8134 compact day/night IP camera
Key features & benefits of Vivotek FD8133
- Provides a cost-effective megapixel monitoring solution, capturing 4x greater detail than a standard VGA resolution IP camera
- Compact design enables unobtrusive monitoring
- MicroSD card recording stores video directly to the camera, increasing reliability while lowering system costs
- Tamper detection software minimizes system downtime by alerting users by email when the camera view is moved or obscured
Typical applications of Vivotek FD8133
The FD8133 is effective in many indoor areas where non-invasive security is required, such as retail outlets and office floors.
Accessories for Vivotek FD8133
- Power Adapter
- Setup CD
- Mounting template
- Quick Installation Guide
- Warranty Card
- RJ45 Female/Female Coupler
- Ferrite Core