Overview of Sanyo VCC-HD2100P
This product is no longer available. A suitable replacement camera is the Axis P3346.
The Sanyo VCC-HD2100P is a compact IP camera providing highly detailed 4 megapixel resolution footage, ideal for monitoring in locations where high levels of detail are required, such as banks and financial establishments, corporate buildings, industrial sites and airports. The camera is compliant with HD 1080p video standards, providing high quality video at 30 fps, ensuring no detail is missed.
Fine tuning of focus can be adjusted remotely using the focus assist drive, aiding installers in achieving optimum focus. The camera supports MJPEG as well as H.264 compression, which reduces space required for video storage without reducing image quality. Dual streaming allows viewers to monitor low-bandwidth H.264 video streams while simultaneously recording high-quality MJPEG footage.
The camera's compact form-factor makes it unobtrusive and able to monitor sensitive locations without standing out. Power over Ethernet (PoE) support also makes the camera very easy to install since both data and power are supplied through the Ethernet cable.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above. Additionally, a choice of lenses is available. Select the lens you require above when ordering.
Key features & benefits of Sanyo VCC-HD2100P
- Provides 4-megapixel resolution security footage
- Capable of providing a full HD 1080p image
- H.264 compression lowers video bandwidth and storage requirements without reducing image quality
- Compact camera design is unobtrusive and inconspicuous
- Focus assist drive enables installers to fine-tune focus remotely.
- Dual streaming facility lets users record and monitor at two different quality levels simultaneously
- Power over Ethernet support simplifies installation as power is provided through the Ethernet cable
- Privacy masking hides sensitive areas in the camera's field of view
- Analogue video output provides local viewing capability to aid installers with aiming and focus
Typical applications of Sanyo VCC-HD2100P
The Sanyo VCC-HD2100 is suitable for a variety of indoor environments such as monitoring shop floors, offices, receptions, bus and rail terminals and industrial sites, where the high-resolution video footage is ideal for facial identification
Accessories for Sanyo VCC-HD2100P
- Sanyo VCC-HD2100P IP camera (VCC-HD2100P)
- Camera stand (VB1B)
- Your choice of lens (selectable above)
- Your choice of power supply (selectable above)
- Analogue video output cable
- Cable holder for wiring
- Setup CD