Overview of Sanyo VCC-HD2300P
This product is no longer available. A suitable replacement camera is the Axis P3367-V.
The Sanyo VCC-HD2300P is a compact day/night IP camera providing high-quality video for monitoring locations such as schools, receptions and factory floors. With 4-megapixel resolution, the camera captures highly-detailed, defined footage and is compliant with the HD 1080p standard, making it ideal for use with HD-ready monitors and televisions.
An integrated infrared cut filter enables the camera to switch to infrared-sensitive monochrome footage at night (infrared lighting required). Recorded video sizes are also reduced significantly using H.264 video compression, reducing storage requirements.
To aid installers, the camera comes with focus assist drive, which can fine tune the camera focus remotely, making it easier to achieve optimum focus. Power over Ethernet (PoE) support also simplifies installation as the camera can be powered through the Ethernet network cable. An analogue video output also lets installers connect a monitor during installation, aiding them in setting the aim and focus of the camera.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above. Additionally, a choice of lenses is available. Select the lens you require above when ordering.
Key features & benefits of Sanyo VCC-HD2300P
- Provides highly-detailed 4-megapixel footage
- Day/night functionality offer 24-hour monitoring (infrared lighting required)
- Focus assist drive enables installers to remotely focus the camera through a web interface
- H.264 video compression reduces bandwidth usage without compromising video quality
- Compact camera design is unobtrusive
- Compliant with HD 1080p standard for high definition video
- Dual streaming allows users to simultaneously view a low-bandwidth H.264 video feed for monitoring while streaming a high-quality MJPEG stream for recording
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) simplifies installation, with both power and data supplied through the camera's Ethernet cable
- Privacy mask feature blocks out sensitive areas of the camera's field of view
- Analogue video output allows installers to see a view form the camera locally to help with setting the camera aim and focus
Typical applications of Sanyo VCC-HD2300P
With day/night functionality and 4-megapixel resolution the VCC-HD2300P is suitable for a variety of locations where 24-hour security is required alongside highly detailed footage, such as corporate headquarters, manufacturing plants, hotel receptions and schools
Accessories for Sanyo VCC-HD2300P
- Sanyo VCC-HD2300P IP camera (VCC-HD2300P)
- Camera stand (VB1B)
- Your choice of lens (selectable above)
- Your choice of power supply (selectable above)
- Analogue video output cable
- Cable holder for wiring
- Setup CD