This product has been discontinued and replaced by the Axis M1113-E.
Overview of Axis M1113 outdoor POE bundle
This is the outdoor POE bundle version of the Axis M1113 and comes with an outdoor Hi-PoE housing and bracket. An indoor version is available.
The Axis M1113, accompanied by an IP66-rated Videotec Punto Hi-PoE housing and a wall mount bracket, is a secure IP monitoring solution ideally suited to installation in places such as hotels and offices, or to form part of a larger security solution for schools and airports. The M1113 has a varifocal DC-iris lens, providing a high quality image, and the camera utilises progressive scan to prevent motion blur or distortion. The housing is powered through PoE+, enabling quick and easy installation and removes the need for electrical cabling.
Please note: This camera bundle does not come with a power supply, please select from above.
Key features & benefits
- IP66-rated Videotec Hi-PoE housing provides protection against adverse weather conditions and has a built-in heater to allow the camera to operate in low temperatures
- Power through Hi-PoE removes the need for electrical cabling and makes this POE bundles simple to install
- Varifocal DC-iris lens ensures a high-quality image in a wide range of scenarios
- Progressive scan eliminates motion blur and distortion, and digital pan/tilt/zoom capability allows you to focus on the area you want to monitor
- Built-in pixel counter helps to ensure regulatory and customer requirements are met during installation
- The included Axis Camera Station One software provides a complete camera, recording and playback solution out of the box for ease-of-use
- Axis M1113 IP camera (0340-001)
- Videotec Punto Hi-PoE IP66-rated external housing (HOT39D1A085)
- Cable managed wall-mount bracket (WBOVA2)
- Your choice of sunshield (from above)
- Your choice of power supply (from above)
- Installation guide
- CD with installation tools
- Recording software and user's manual
- Windows decoder (1-user licence)
Optional: (please select from above drop down menu if required):