This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Milestone XProtect Express+ camera licence
Overview of Milestone XProtect Essential - Camera Licence
The Milestone XProtect Essential camera licence is for use only with a licenced XProtect Essential installation up to version 2016 R2 and is not a standalone product. A valid Milestone XProtect Essential base licence is required. Additionally, Milestone Care Plus is included for the first year – if you wish to extend this cover please select the coverage term from the option above.
Key Features and Benefits
- Milestone XProtect Essential (up to version 2016 R2) provides a flexible video surveillance solution and supports up to 26 IP cameras
- XProtect Essential Camera Licence allows a single IP device to be added into Milestone XProtect Essential
- More than one user is able to access the system at the same time (maximum of 5)
- Multiple video export formats are supported and provide a flexible recording management solution
- Open Platform supports over 4000 different IP devices – offering a huge camera choice
Create a comprehensive recording solution with Milestone’s high-performance IVO Husky server range.
Designed for use with any of the Milestone XProtect Video Management Software products.
View Milestone's IVO Husky range
- CCTV systems using IP cameras without built-in video analytics can be centrally managed with software based video motion detection
- Simple installation with automatic camera detection and a range of configuration wizards
- Instant access and system management is supported via the XProtect Smart Client
- Remote access to the system when away from site with the XProtect Web Client
- Free Milestone Mobile application supports the viewing of live footage and recordings from iOS and Android devices
- Video motion detection alarms and connected external devices can be used to trigger recordings and alert operators of possible incidents via push notifications
- Interactive map function is supported in the Smart Client - offering a full overview of the camera system
- Camera based audio can be listened to in live view and recording playback – helpful when investigating incidents
- Video search tools enable the quick and easy retrieval of recordings
- Up to 25 pre-set PTZ positions are supported and can be triggered on an event basis