Overview of the Axis FA1105 sensor unit
This Axis FA1105 sensor unit is designed for connection to the Axis FA54 main unit to provide unobtrusive, indoor CCTV surveillance in HD resolution. Part of the modular FA series, the compact sensor supports Forensic WDR for high-quality image capture and is also supplied with a flush-mount bracket for easy installation into tight spaces.
When connected to the Axis FA54 main unit, this thumb-sized sensor module can deliver smooth HD 1080p resolution at full frame rate. It offers a wide horizontal view of 111° and can be placed up to 8m away from the main unit using a detachable cable for flexible routing during installation. A four pack of longer length cables (not included) are also available which allow users to install sensor modules up to 15m away from the main unit.
Forensic WDR (wide dynamic range) technology helps to improve images captured in challenging lighting conditions by compensating for bright light and dark shadows - ensuring individuals and objects are clearly visible. Optimised for motion, this Axis WDR technology also ensures that few motion artefacts are apparent in scenes with high levels of activity. In addition, the sensor’s low-light capabilities support the capture of full colour images in light levels as low as 0.2 lux.
The included mounting bracket and locking nuts allow the sensor to be easily flush-mounted into a wall, ceiling or panel – ideal when unobtrusive CCTV monitoring is required.
Please note: this sensor unit is designed for use with the Axis FA54 main unit and is not a standalone network camera.
Key features & benefits
- Thumb-sized sensor module connects to the Axis FA54 main unit to deliver non-invasive, indoor CCTV surveillance
- Capable of delivering HD 1080p resolution at up to 25 frames per second (fps)
- Wide 111° horizontal viewing angle provides wide coverage in compact scenes
- Included 8m or optional 15m (not included) cable for flexible routing and connection to the Axis FA54 main unit
- Forensic WDR enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly
- Mounting bracket and locking nuts are supplied for easy flush-mounting into a wall, ceiling or panel
The Axis FA1105 sensor unit can be connected to the Axis FA54 main unit via a detachable cable to deliver flexible CCTV surveillance of indoor locations. The unit is ideal for use in areas with tight spaces where a traditional CCTV camera may not be suitable such as banking desks, ATM machines and doorways.
- Installation guide
- 8m detachable cable
- 2 x locking nut
- Mounting bracket