Overview of the Axis F1005-E
Call for availability prior to ordering.
IP66-rated Axis F1005-E sensor unit designed for use with an Axis F series main unit to deliver ultra-compact surveillance for small outdoor spaces. Capable of HD 1080p video capture and featuring a wide 113° horizontal viewing angle. Included 3m cable for connection to an Axis F series main unit, and vari-angle mounting bracket for flexible installation.
Part of the innovative Axis F-series, the rugged F1005-E sensor unit comprises an image sensor and fixed lens that is designed to be connected to one of the Axis F series main units to deliver ultra-compact and unobtrusive CCTV surveillance ideal for tight outdoor spaces such as ATMs. The sensor is capable of capturing HD 1080p video and has a 113° horizontal viewing angle for effective area coverage, whilst the IP66 rating means the sensor is protected against rain and dust. The F1005-E can be flush-mounted in a ceiling or wall, and can also be incorporated in a lightbar of an emergency vehicle. The compact form-factor and robustness of this sensor make it ideal for use in mobile surveillance applications.
The Axis F1005-E comes with a vari-angle mounting bracket to enable the sensor to be tilted and secured flexibly in any position. A 3m cable is included for connection to an F series main unit, if a longer cable is required please select the 12m option from the above drop down menu.
Please note: this sensor unit is designed for use with the F41, F34 and F44 main units and is not a standalone network camera.
Indoor varifocal version: Axis F1015.
Key features & benefits
- Designed for use with one of the Axis F series main units for non-invasive outdoor surveillance of small spaces such as ATMs, or mobile applications such as emergency vehicles
- IP66-rated casing enables durable indoor or outdoor use
- 113° horizontal viewing angle provides wide coverage of compact spaces
- Capable of capturing HD 1080p video quality for smooth security footage
- Comes with a 3m cable to connect to an F series main unit, or a longer 12m cable is also available (12m cable not included, please select from the above drop down menu if required)
- Axis F8201 vari-angle mounting bracket is included, enabling the sensor to be tilted and secured in any position
When connected to one of the Axis F series main units, the F1005-E sensor unit provides unobtrusive and robust surveillance suitable for compact outdoor spaces subject to harsh weather conditions such as ATMs, emergency vehicles and entrances.
- Installation guide
- Axis F8201 vari-angle mounting bracket
Optional: (please select in drop down menu)
This video shows some features of the Axis F series cameras:
This video shows the wide dynamic range capability of the Axis F1005-E sensor unit when connected to the Axis F41 main unit: