This product has been discontinued, an alternative model is the Sony SNC-WR600.
Overview of the Sony IPELA SNC-ER521
The Sony IPELA SNC-ER521 features full 360° endless rotation and 210° tilt, perfect for surveillance over a large open area, and provides a powerful 36x optical zoom for close-up shots with high detail. The camera also has a wide dynamic range, allowing it to see detail in shadowed and bright areas simultaneously so no areas are hidden.
True night vision surveillance is available when the camera is combined with infrared lighting. The integrated infrared-cut filter provides colour video in daylight and opens in low-light for monochrome, infrared-sensitive footage. Power can be supplied using High Power over Ethernet, minimising the wiring required to install the camera, while the on-camera recording system can store video onto SD memory cards, eliminating the need for a PC-based solution.
DEPA video analytics intelligently evaluate motion in view, ignoring motion such as trees moving so that only useful footage is captured, reducing the space required for recordings. The camera's 2-way audio facility also lets users listen to events around the camera or speak interactively with people in view.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. If you require a power supply, please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits of the Sony IPELA SNC-ER521
- The endless 360° pan and 210° tilt lets the camera cover a large area, even looking above the horizon
- Powerful 36x optical zoom is ideal for capture close detail such as facial features and license plates
- DEPA video analytics reduce false events, lowering the storage space required for recordings
- The camera's wide dynamic range lets users see detail in dark and bright areas simultaneously
- Day/night functionality is available, offering true night vision when combined with infrared lighting
- Support for High Power over Ethernet allows the camera to be powered through the Ethernet cable, simplifying system wiring
- SD card recording stores video reliably onto the camera, lowering system costs
- 2-way audio provides a means of interactive communication with people around the camera
Typical applications of the Sony IPELA SNC-ER521
The Sony IPELA SNC-ER521 is suited to many indoor locations requiring security coverage over a large area, such as schools and universities, department stores and shopping centres, airport lounges and corporate buildings. When used with a compatible outdoor housing, the camera would be ideal for coverage of areas such as car parks, storage yards or for town centre monitoring.
Accessories for the Sony IPELA SNC-ER521
- CD-ROM (User’s guide, supplied programs)
- Installation manual
- Ceiling bracket
- 24V AC Connector
- I/O Connector