Overview of the Axis F1004
Call for availability prior to ordering
Indoor wide-angle Axis F1004 sensor module designed for connection to one of the Axis F series main units to provide compact and unobtrusive monitoring for small indoor spaces. Capable of full HD 720p and provides 102° horizontal viewing angle. Included flush ceiling wall/mount kit and detachable 8m cable for flexible installation.
Featuring a wide-angle lens with 102° horizontal viewing angle and HD 720p capability at up to 30 frames per second, the Axis F1004 sensor module captures high quality surveillance video, ideal for small indoor applications such as doorways and lifts. Designed for connection to any of the Axis F series main units using the included 8m cable, the F1004 can be flexibly installed away from the main unit to provide surveillance in tight spaces where a traditional CCTV camera would not be suitable.
Included with the Axis F1004 is a flush ceiling/wall mount bracket, ensuring the sensor is mounted easily and securely. Optional dome and recessed mounting accessories are also available if required (not included).
Please note: this sensor unit is designed for use with the F41, F34 and F44 main units and is not a standalone network camera.
Key features & benefits
- Connects to an Axis F series main unit to deliver compact, non-invasive CCTV surveillance suitable for small indoor spaces
- Captures full HD 720p for smooth security monitoring (up to 30 fps)
- 102° wide horizontal viewing angle
- Supplied with an 8m detachable cable
- Included flush ceiling/wall mount kit
- Surface and recessed mounts are available
The Axis F1004 sensor unit is designed for use with one of the Axis F series main units to provide unobtrusive, compact and high quality security monitoring of tight internal spaces such as lifts, doorways and intercoms.
- Installation guide
- Flush mount kit for installation in wall or ceiling