Overview of the Bosch AUTODOME IP Starlight 7000 HD
This PTZ IP camera delivers HD 1080p video at up to 25 frames per second (fps) and can capture full colour images, even near darkness using Bosch’s Starlight technology. Part of the AUTODOME 7000 series, it features full pan/tilt/zoom functionality alongside Intelligent Video Analytics to deliver advanced CCTV surveillance across large areas with a single IP camera. The unit also includes true day/night recording and support for Power-over-Ethernet plus (PoE+).
Using variable pan/tilt movements, including an endless 360° pan, users are able to navigate precisely across wide areas – particularly helpful when closely monitoring a person or object. 30x optical zooming allows detailed examination of specific regions in real-time and multiple areas can be monitored in a sequence using configurable guard tours.
A range of advanced imaging technologies are available that help the camera deliver clear video footage in difficult lighting conditions. Bosch’s Starlight technology allows the camera to capture full colour images in light levels as low as 0.008 lux (model dependent) by utilising advanced sensor technology combined with high-performance noise reduction.
Bosch’s edge-based Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) helps to provide dynamic and accurate security surveillance with a comprehensive range of configurable alarms. With 16 rules available, users can select a maximum of 8 rules and set them to run simultaneously. During image capture, detailed metadata is recorded - enabling the quick retrieval of specific footage from hours of stored video. By running this advanced technology at the edge, all processing can be done without putting any load on the network or central resources.
IVA is i-LIDS approved and specifically designed for the most demanding environments. Its ability to differentiate between genuine security events and known false triggers – such as snow, rain, wind and reflections on water, helps to deliver high levels of accuracy and reduce the occurrence of costly false alarms.
PoE+ compatibility allows the camera to receive power and network connectivity over a single cable for cost-effective installation. Additionally, recordings can be written to the on-board SD card (not included) and provide a helpful backup of data if the network fails.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- HD 1080p resolution is supported, providing detail packed IP CCTV footage
- Bosch’s Starlight technology captures full colour video footage in near-dark conditions
- Full PTZ functionality allows large indoor or outdoor locations to be monitored with a single unit
- Regions of interest can be investigated in real-time with the camera's powerful 30x optical zoom
- Configurable guard tours allow multiple areas of interest to be monitored in a sequence
- Intelligent dynamic noise reduction improves image clarity and reduces bandwidth levels
- Enhanced security monitoring with the use of Bosch’s edge-based Intelligent Video Analytics
- Integrated gyro / accelerometer sensor helps simplify the calibration of video analytics
- Objects of interest are tracked continuously when motion is detected using Intelligent Tracking
- External devices can be connected via alarm I/O ports for enhanced alarm signalling
- Two-way audio is supported with the connection of a microphone and speaker (not included)
- Up to 24 privacy masks can be set to prevent unwanted activity from being recorded
- PoE+ supplies power to the camera through the network cable for cost-effective installation
- Edge recording to SD card (not included) provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure
- Bosch Video PC Client, web browser or free Bosch Video Security mobile app allow users to easily access live views and recording playback
Compatible recording platforms
The Bosch AUTODOME IP Starlight 7000 network camera offers reliable, round-the-clock monitoring of indoor or outdoor areas in sharp HD resolution. Typical applications include amusement parks, city surveillance and airports.
- Interface box
- Optional black trim ring
- Ceiling gasket (for IP54 conformance)
- 4 x MAC address labels
- Quick Guide
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu above if required):