Overview of Vaxtor VaxALPR Speed add-on application
- Instantly detect speed limit violations
- For use with Vaxtor VaxALPR
- Ideal for monitoring traffic flow
- Up to 90% accuracy
- Single Pass calibration
- Embedded on the edge
Providing the ability to detect vehicle speed as well as licence plate information on VaxALPR software, VaxALPR Speed is ideal for monitoring traffic flow in areas with existing ALPR cameras, negating the need for additional hardware or greater bandwidth requirements. Available directly onboard the camera or via a PC client, this add-on application is suitable for use with a range of Axis IP cameras and one licence is required per camera.
Easy to install with single pass calibration, this add-on instantly measures the speed of a vehicle by analysing the precise size, position and timing of the vehicle’s front licence plate, with up to 90% accuracy. The application can be integrated with Milestone XProtect or Axis Camera Station for viewing, storing and reporting data.
Key features & benefits
- Brings speed detection capabilities to Vaxtor ALPR software
- Works with an existing VaxALPR licence
- Available directly on camera or via a PC client
- Compatible with Axis IP cameras
- One licence is required per camera
- Easy installation with single pass calibration – saving time and installation costs
- Up to 90% accuracy in speed measurement, for highly reliable detection
- Can be integrated with Milestone XProtect or Axis Camera Station for storage or management
Compatible integration platforms
Enabling the combination of licence plate recognition and speed detection on a single camera, this add-on application is ideal for areas requiring close monitoring of vehicle speed such as industrial estates or campuses.
Please note: This is an add-on application for VaxALPR and an ALPR licence is required for each connected camera. Please select from the accessories tab if required.