Overview of the Wisenet QND-8010R
- Delivers 5MP resolution video at up to 25 fps
- 2.8mm fixed lens with 104.7° angle of view
- Up to 20m IR
- WDR technology
- 5-year warranty
- Size: Ø110.0 x 86.0 mm
This affordable dome IP camera from Wisenet by Hanwha Techwin captures detailed 5MP resolution video at up to 25 frames per second (fps). True day/night recording is enhanced at a range of up to 20m by the camera’s integrated infrared (IR) LEDs and details are sustained in challenging lighting conditions thanks to Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and digital noise reduction technologies. Other useful features include built-in MicroSD storage (card not included) as well as simplified installation with support for Power over Ethernet (PoE) and remote access to live views and playback via the free Wisenet SmartViewer application.
A 2.8mm fixed lens offers a wide viewing angle of 104.7°, allowing 5MP surveillance footage of open plan indoor spaces to be captured – 24 hours a day. An alternative model with a 4mm lens, offering an 82° angle of view is also available and can be selected from the dropdown menu above. In addition, the unit’s built-in IR LED illumination provides night vision at a range of up to 20m.
Wide dynamic range (WDR) technology helps to improve images captured in challenging lighting conditions by compensating for bright light and dark shadows - ensuring individuals and objects are clearly visible. Digital noise reduction also improves image quality in low light conditions and Wisenet Hallway view allows the monitoring of narrow scenes to be optimised by vertically orientating the video stream.
Configurable camera-based video motion detection and tampering alarms help to alert users of activity via a choice of notification methods, including email. External devices can also be connected through the camera’s integrated I/O ports to enhance alarm signalling.
Data can be stored directly to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) - serving as a data backup if the network connection is interrupted and users are able to remotely access the camera by downloading the free Wisenet SmartViewer application. More sophisticated video management is possible through integration with high performance video management software applications, such as Wisenet WAVE and Milestone XProtect.
Support for PoE simplifies installation – providing both power and network connectivity over a single cable and cutting initial costs.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Captures crisp 5MP resolution video at up to 25 fps for detailed surveillance footage
- Choice of 2.8mm (104.7° angle of view) or 4.0mm (82° angle of view) fixed lens options are available
- Built-in IR LEDs deliver clear night-time images up to a 20m distance
- WDR and digital noise reduction technologies improve images captured in challenging lighting conditions
- Hallway view optimises the field of view in narrow scenes – capturing only what is essential
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- Edge storage provides a handy backup of data in the case of network connection failure
- Downloadable SmartViewer recording software provides free video management for up to 36 IP cameras
- PoE support delivers power and network connectivity to the camera over a single cable for cost-effective installation
The Wisenet QND-8010R is an affordable choice for small businesses that require detailed, round-the-clock surveillance of open indoor spaces. Typical applications include restaurants, newsagents and small stock rooms.
- Installation guide
- User manual
- Mounting template
Optional (select from above dropdown menu):