Overview of the Wisenet QNO-8080R
- Delivers highly detailed 5MP resolution video at up to 25 fps
- Varifocal lens with 31.2° to 100.3° horizontal viewing angle
- Up to 30m IR illumination
- WDR and digital noise reduction technologies
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Size: Ø91 x 322.9 mm
This attractively priced bullet camera from Wisenet by Hanwha Techwin serves as a good all-round surveillance solution; offering detail-packed 5MP resolution video at full frame rate. With integrated infrared LEDs that illuminate a distance up to 30m, as well as an IP66 and IK10-rated casing, this camera is an ideal choice for exposed outdoor scenes that require detailed 24-hour monitoring. Other handy features include Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology, remote access via the free Wisenet SmartViewer application and support for Power over Ethernet (PoE).
The camera is able to record high-quality 5MP resolution video at up to 25 fps and its varifocal lens provides wide horizontal views (up to 100.3°) - allowing the desired viewing angle to be easily set during installation. True day/night recording is also enhanced with built-in IR LEDs; delivering clear night-time images up to a distance of 30 metres.
A handful of helpful imaging technologies are included with this camera to improve the quality of images captured in challenging light conditions. For instance, digital noise reduction helps deliver clearer images in dark conditions by reducing levels of noise that are commonly seen in low-light video, while WDR ensures the capture of details in high contrast scenes. In addition, users can vertically orientate the video stream to help maximise area coverage and reduce bandwidth when monitoring narrow scenes using Hallway view.
Configurable camera-based video motion and tampering detection alarms help to alert users of activity via notifications such as email; and the unit’s handy built-in I/O ports allow the connection of external devices to help further enhance alarm signalling.
Data can be stored directly to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) - serving as a handy data backup if the network connection is interrupted. WiseStream technology is also included to help lower bandwidth and storage requirements. Remote access and simplistic video management are made possible through the free Wisenet SmartViewer application. For further functionality, the camera can be easily integrated with high performance video management software applications, such as Wisenet WAVE and Milestone XProtect.
The camera’s weather-resistant casing is also IK10-rated for impact protection, making this affordable bullet ideal for deployment in exposed, outdoor areas where tampering or vandalism may be a problem. Installation is also simplified, with support for PoE enabling the provision of network connectivity and power over a single cable.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Captures 5MP resolution video round-the-clock at up to 25 fps
- Varifocal lens enables the optimum viewing angle to be set during installation
- Integrated IR LEDs illuminate up to a 30m distance
- Produces clearer video footage in low light using digital noise reduction technology
- WDR technology renders details evenly in strongly backlit scenes - ensuring objects and individuals can be identified clearly
- Hallway view vertically orientates the video stream, allowing the field of view to be optimised for monitoring narrow areas
- Video motion detection and tampering alarms can be configured to notify users of activity in real time
- External devices can be connected via alarm I/O ports for enhanced alarm signalling
- MicroSD card (not included) provides edge storage space and handy data backup
- WiseStream technology lowers bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream in real time
- SmartViewer recording software is free to download and provides basic video management for up to 36 IP cameras
- IP66 and IK10-rated for durable outdoor use in harsh weather conditions
- PoE supplies power and network connection to the camera through one cable - simplifying installation
The Wisenet QNO-8080R delivers quality 5MP resolution video at an attractive price. It is an ideal choice for users requiring 24-hour, detailed monitoring in outdoor locations such as loading bays, train platforms and university campuses.
- Installation guide
- User manual
- Mounting template
- Sun shield
- RJ45 waterproof accessory
Optional (select from accessories tab):