Overview of the Wisenet QNV-8080R
Please call for availability prior to ordering
- Captures high quality 5MP resolution video at up to 25 fps
- Varifocal lens with horizontal views between 31.2° and 100.3°
- Vandal resistant IP66 and IK10-rated casing
- Up to 30m IR illumination
- 5-year warranty
- Size: Ø137.0 x 106.1 mm
This vandal-resistant dome from Wisenet by Hanwha Techwin provides reliable, round-the clock surveillance of outdoor scenes; offering highly detailed 5MP resolution video at up to 25 frames per second (fps). The unit’s varifocal lens enables users to set the desired viewing angle during installation and integrated infrared (IR) LEDs illuminate at a distance of up to 30m. Other useful features include Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology, remote access via the free Wisenet SmartViewer application and support for Power over Ethernet (PoE).
The affordable camera is capable of recording detail-packed 5MP resolution video footage at full frame rate and its varifocal lens provides wide horizontal views (up to 100.3°) – allowing the optimal viewing angle to be easily set during installation. True day/night recording is also enhanced with integrated IR illumination at a distance of up to 30m.
The unit includes a set of imaging technologies to help improve image quality in difficult lighting conditions. WDR technology renders details evenly in strongly backlit scenes, ensuring objects and individuals can be identified clearly, while digital noise reduction technology ensures ultra-low light images have less noise. Wisenet Hallway view can also be used to vertically orientate the video stream to help maximise area coverage and reduce bandwidth when monitoring narrow scenes.
Various video motion detection methods can be configured to enhance dynamic scene awareness and deliver reliable security monitoring. The unit’s handy built-in I/O ports also allow external devices to be connected to help further enhance alarm signalling.
WiseStream technology helps to lower bandwidth and storage requirements; and recordings can be written to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) – providing a helpful backup of data if the network fails. Remote access and simplistic video management are made possible through the free Wisenet SmartViewer application. For further functionality, the camera can be easily integrated with high-performance video management software applications, such as Wisenet WAVE and Milestone XProtect.
The camera’s weather-resistant casing is also IK10-rated for impact protection, making this affordable dome ideal for deployment in exposed, outdoor areas where tampering or vandalism may be a problem. The installation process is also simplified with support for PoE enabling the provision of power and network connectivity over one cable.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers detailed 5MP resolution video at up to 25 frames per second
- Varifocal lens enables the desired viewing angle to be set during installation
- Integrated IR LEDs enhance night vision at a distance of up to 30m
- IP66 and IK10-rated for durable outdoor use in areas prone to tampering attempts
- Digital noise reduction improves images captured in low light, reducing noise and blur to provide clearer images
- WDR technology renders details evenly in strongly backlit scenes
- Hallway view helps to maximise the area of interest in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream
- WiseStream technology lowers bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream in real time
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- External devices can be connected via built-in alarm I/O ports for enhanced alarm signalling
- Onboard MicroSD card storage serves as a data backup if network connectivity is lost
- PoE supplies power and network connection over one cable for quick and cost-effective deployment
This attractively priced dome IP camera provides quality 5MP resolution video in outdoor scenes – 24 hours a day. Typical applications include outside of licensed premises, schools and service stations.
- Installation guide
- User manual
- Mounting template
Optional (select from above dropdown menu):