Overview of the Wisenet QNF-8010
- Delivers high-quality 6MP resolution video at up to 25 fps
- 360° panoramic lens
- People counting and heatmap capability
- 5-year warranty
- Size: Ø99 x 49 mm
This panoramic IP camera from Wisenet by Hanwha Techwin delivers 6MP resolution video at up to 25 frames per second (fps). The unit’s fisheye lens offers full 360° overviews of large indoor spaces, while Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and digital noise reduction technologies helps retain image details even in challenging lighting conditions. This cost-effective camera also supports Power over Ethernet (PoE), as well as remote access through the Wisenet SmartViewer application and business intelligent analytics, such as people counting and heatmap.
Delivering 6MP resolution video, complete with true day/night capability, the camera is able to provide detailed 24-hour monitoring of indoor spaces. It provides all-round surveillance, featuring a 360° fisheye lens to capture all areas of a scene at once and at just 99mm in diameter this mini-dome is ideal for non-invasive installations.
Digital pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) viewing de-warps the curvature of the full image and multiple viewing modes, such as double panorama and quad view, are supported which allow the original fisheye image to be seen with less distortion. The camera is able to capture detailed images in scenes with high contrast thanks to WDR technology which compensates for bright light and shadows in a scene - ensuring individuals and objects are clearly visible throughout the image.
A range of configurable, camera-based video motion detection alarms are available to help alert users of activity via a choice of notification methods including email. In addition, this camera is equipped with people counting and heatmap technology, making it an ideal choice for retailers who want to measure store efficiency and better manage peaks and troughs of customer flow at checkouts.
Edge recording stores video footage onto a MicroSD card (not included) which provides a handy backup of data if connection to the network is lost. Users can also remotely access the unit and achieve simple video management via the free Wisenet SmartViewer application. For further functionality, this camera can also be easily integrated into other high-performance video management systems such as Wisenet WAVE and Milestone XProtect.
With support for PoE, this camera is able to receive power and network connectivity over one cable – simplifying the installation process and reducing initial costs.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Captures detailed 6MP resolution video at up to 25fps
- 360° fisheye lens offers panoramic overviews of indoor open plan areas
- Compact, 99mm diameter dome is ideal for unobtrusive installation
- True day/night functionality enables round-the-clock surveillance
- Viewing modes, including double panorama and quad view, allow areas of the scene to be seen with little distortion
- WDR technology ensures the capture of details in high contrast scenes
- People counting and heatmap analytics help businesses to gain further intelligence of traffic within their location
- Camera-based video motion detection alarms are configurable – helping to alert users to incidents in real time
- MicroSD card (not included) provides edge storage space and handy data backup
- SmartViewer recording software can be downloaded to provide simple video management for up to 36 IP cameras
- PoE supplies power and network connection to the camera through one cable - simplifying installation
The Wisenet QNF-8010 is an ideal choice for indoor locations that require high resolution, 360° overviews – 24 hours a day. Typical applications include supermarkets, art galleries and banks.
- User manual
- Installation guide
Optional (select from accessories tab):