Overview of the Wisenet XNV-6010
This outdoor-ready dome IP camera from Wisenet by Hanwha Techwin delivers smooth HD 1080p resolution video at up to 60 frames per second (fps) – 24 hours a day. The unit features an IK10-rated housing to provide robust protection in exposed areas and can be easily installed using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). Additional features include dual SD card storage, as well as support for the free SmartViewer 36-channel software and remote access via mobile devices.
Users can be alerted by notifications such as email when motion is detected by the camera thanks to its configurable video motion detection alarms. These alarms can also be set to trigger recording to the on-board SD card - ensuring no vital footage is missed. Enhanced video analytics, such as loitering detection and people counting are also available to help increase scene awareness and deliver reliable security monitoring.
this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers HD 1080p resolution at up to 60 fps – ideal for busy areas
- Round-the-clock monitoring is supported with an integrated IR-cut filter
- Tough, IP67 and IK10-rated housing offers protection in exposed locations that are prone to tampering
- 139° horizontal angle of view allows a wide area of the scene to be captured
- Video motion detection alarms can be used to trigger recordings and alert users of possible incidents
- Enhanced security monitoring with the use of video analytics such as loitering detection and people counting
- Audio I/O ports support two-way communication and allow sound to be recorded
- External devices can be connected via alarm I/O ports for enhanced alarm signalling
- 150dB wide dynamic range technology ensures the capture of details in high contrast scenes
- Hallway view digitally rotates the video stream – optimising the field of view in narrow scenes
- WiseStream II technology lowers bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream
- H.265 compression format offers further reductions on bandwidth and storage over H.264
- Dual SD card slots provide edge storage space (up to 512GB) and handy data backup
- PoE supplies power and network connection over one cable for quick and cost-effective deployment
- Downloadable SmartViewer recording software provides a free video management solution for up to 36 IP cameras
- Handy remote access to the camera using the Wisenet mobile application for iOS or Android
- Dimensions: Ø120 x 97mm
- PoE consumption: 6W
- Warranty period: 5 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Wisenet XNV-6010 vandal-resistant dome is an ideal choice for busy, outdoor areas that require round-the-clock security surveillance. Typical applications include train stations, outside of licensed premises and car parks.
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
- Mounting template
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):