Overview of the Wisenet XNO-8080R
This outdoor-ready bullet IP camera from Wisenet by Hanwha Techwin delivers detailed 5 megapixel images at full frame rate, complete with true day/night recording and infrared (IR) illumination up to 50m. The unit also features an IK10-rated housing to provide robust protection in exposed areas and can be easily installed using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). Additional features include integrated dual SD card storage, as well as support for the free SmartViewer 36-channel software and remote access via mobile devices.
The unit’s varifocal lens offers wide horizontal views of up to 100° for optimum scene coverage. Configurable video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger recording to the on-board SD cards and also inform users of activity via email notification. In addition, enhanced video analytics such as loitering detection and people counting are also included to help increase scene awareness for reliable security monitoring.
this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering high-quality 5 megapixel resolution at 30 frames per second
- True day/night functionality enables 24-hour monitoring of indoor or outdoor areas
- Integrated infrared LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 50m
- Tough, IK10-rated housing offers protection in exposed locations that are prone to tampering
- 3.7mm – 9.4mm varifocal lens provides horizontal viewing angles from 100° to 38°
- Video motion detection alarms can be used to trigger recordings and alert users of possible incidents
- Enhanced Video Analytics help increase scene awareness for reliable security monitoring
- Alarm signalling is enhanced when external alarm sources are connected via I/O ports
- Audio I/O ports support two-way communication and allow sound to be recorded
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) and noise reduction technologies improve image clarity in difficult lighting conditions
- Hallway view digitally rotates the video stream – helping to maximise the area of interest in narrow scenes
- Reduced bandwidth levels with Wisenet’s WiseStream II technology
- H.265 compression format offers further reductions on bandwidth and storage over H.264
- Dual SD card slots provide edge storage space (up to 512GB) and handy data backup
- Support for power and network connectivity through PoE enables simple installation
- SmartViewer recording software can be downloaded to provide simple video management for up to 36 IP cameras
- Wisenet mobile application provides remote access to live views and recording playback – free of charge
- Dimensions: Ø91 x 368mm
- PoE consumption: 12.95W
- Warranty period: 5 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Wisenet XNO-8080R bullet IP camera offers reliable, round-the-clock monitoring of exposed indoor or outdoor areas in 5MP resolution. Typical applications include shopping centres, large car parks and production lines.
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
- Mounting template
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):