Overview of the Wisenet PNF-9010R
This dome IP camera from Wisenet by Hanwha Techwin delivers 12MP resolution at up to 20 frames per second (fps), complete with true day/night recording and infrared (IR) illumination up to 15m. Housed in an IK10-rated casing, the unit’s hemispheric lens offers full 360° overviews of exposed indoor locations - ensuring footage is captured from all angles and blind spots are eliminated. Additional features include two-way audio, edge storage and easy installation via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).Free SmartViewer 36-channel software is supported, as well as remote access via the Wisenet mobile app.
Multiple viewing modes such as double panorama and quad view are supported, which allow the original fisheye image to be seen with less distortion. In addition, digital pan/tilt/zoom controls enable the examination into specific areas of interest. Configurable video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card and also inform users of activity via email notification.
this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering high-quality 12 megapixel resolution at up to 20 frames per second
- True day/night functionality enables round-the-clock CCTV surveillance
- Integrated infrared LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 15m
- IK10-rated housing offers robust protection in locations where camera tampering may occur
- Fisheye lens with a 180° angle of view offers panoramic overviews of indoor open plan areas
- Viewing modes including double panorama and quad view allow areas of the scene to be seen with little distortion
- Regions of the original image can be examined in detail using electronic pan/tilt/zoom controls
- ‘True WDR’ technology allows details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly
- Built-in microphone and audio I/O ports can support two-way communication between user and scene
- Additional external alarm sources can be connected via integrated alarm I/O ports
- Enhanced Video Analytics such as people counting and heat maps help to increase scene awareness
- Video motion detection alarms can be used to trigger recordings and alert users of possible incidents
- WiseStream technology helps to lower bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream
- H.265 compression format is supported - offering further reductions on bandwidth and storage over H.264
- Edge storage provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure and is also ideal in standalone set ups
- Support for PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
- SmartViewer recording software can be downloaded to provide simple video management for up to 36 IP cameras
- Remote access to live views and recording playback via the free Wisenet mobile app
- Dimensions: Ø146 x 63mm
- PoE consumption: 12W
- Warranty period: 5 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Wisenet PNF-9010R is an ideal choice for indoor locations that require high resolution, 360° overviews – 24 hours a day. Typical applications include production lines, supermarkets and banks.
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
- Mounting template
Optional (please select from the accessories tab):