Overview of the Axis Camera Station S1132 Tower Recorder
- Preconfigured and preloaded Axis Camera Station VMS
- 32TB or 64TB enterprise class hard drive
- Tower form factor to enable work station set up
- Axis 5-year warranty
Featuring a tower form factor, this high-performance recording solution from Axis is designed for medium-sized installations and is capable of supporting 32 channels (which can be upgraded separately to 48 channels). Compatible with an extensive array of Axis cameras and encoders, the unit is available with either a 32TB or 64TB enterprise class hard drive (select your storage choice from the dropdown menu above). Additionally, this tower is preconfigured and preloaded with Axis Camera Station Video Management Software (VMS) and other necessary system software for straightforward setup and ease of use.
The recorder features a powerful Intel core i3 processor for fast processing of data and an operating system stored on a Solid State Drive (SSD) to ensure quicker start-up and safeguarding in the event of failure. It is optimised for Axis network products and is capable of supporting the recording of up to 48 camera channels at a maximum of 384 Mbit per second. The tower's multiple connector ports help to facilitate workstation setup that is ideal for use in locations that require straightforward, centralised system management; offering the ability to connect a maximum of two monitors for local display and integrated USB ports for the connection of accessories, such as a mouse and keyboard for system navigation.
Preloaded with Axis Camera Station software, this recorder offers an intuitive user interface that provides all the necessary features required for reliable monitoring. Recordings can be configured to run continuously, in response to an event / alarm signal or for scheduled periods to best suit the user's requirements; and the software’s visual timeline and video search functions assist in the quick investigation and retrieval of evidence. Data can then be exported via USB port manually or at a scheduled time to give operators full control over their data management.
Various video motion detection methods and tampering alarms can be configured to enhance scene awareness, while site map support provides a full system overview. In addition, responsive pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) controls allow users to explore the system's camera channels.
Designed with ease of use as a priority, this tower recording unit features a simplified setup wizard and is preconfigured to help reduce configuration time.
Key features & benefits
- Powerful tower recorder provides a reliable monitoring and recording solution for medium-sized applications
- 32TB or 64TB enterprise class hard drive offers reliable and secure storage capacity
- Compatible with all Axis IP cameras and encoders - enabling use within a variety of installations
- Supports up to 32 video channels, which can be upgraded to 48 channels separately
- Simple set up with pre-configured system settings helps to minimise installation time
- High performance, pre-installed Axis Camera Station software offers advanced video management
- Visual timeline and Smart Search functionality enable quick and easy retrieval of recordings and video files
- Site map support offers a full overview of all IP cameras in the system
- Recordings can be exported quickly via USB connections for further investigation
- Axis 5-year warranty
This feature-rich recorder is an ideal choice for medium-sized businesses requiring a reliable and high-performance recording solution. Typical applications include hotels, manufacturing warehouses and large retail stores.
- Installation guide
- User manual
- 2x C13 wall plug power cord
- 2x Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort adapter