This product has been discontinued, for alternative models please see Wisenet IP Cameras.
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2665G0-IZS
- Captures 6MP resolution video at up to 20 fps
- Varifocal lens provides horizontal views of up to 114°
- Up to 50m IR illumination
- WDR technology
- 3-year warranty
- Size: Φ144 × 332.7 mm
This affordable bullet captures crisp 6MP resolution video footage at up to 20 frames per second (fps) in outdoor scenes - 24 hours a day. Imaging technologies such as Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and low-light capability help to improve the quality of images captured in challenging lighting conditions; and other useful features include onboard MicroSD storage (MicroSD card not included), support for Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) and free remote access to the unit via Hikvision's iVMS-4200 video management software.
The camera is equipped with a varifocal lens that provides horizontal views of up to 114° and allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. Integrated infrared (IR) LEDs also help to enhance true day/night recording up to a distance of 50m, and it is housed in an IP66 and IK10-rated casing which offers protection in outdoor areas that are prone to tampering attempts. WDR technology renders image details in scenes with high-contrast lighting, while low-light capability enables the capture of full colour images in ambient light extremes. Additionally, camera-based video motion detection alarms can be configured to alert users to possible incidents in real-time via a choice of notification methods, including email.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers detail-packed 6MP resolution video at up to 20 frames per second
- Varifocal lens provides horizontal viewing angles of up to 114°
- IP66 and IK10-rated casing offers protection in outdoor areas prone to tampering attempts
- Integrated IR LEDs enhance night-vision at a distance of up to 50m
- WDR technology and low-light capability improve images captured in challenging lighting conditions
- Configurable video motion detection alarms help to notify users of possible incidents in real-time
- Edge storage provides a handy backup of data if the network fails (MicroSD card not included)
- PoE+ simplifies the installation process by providing power and network connectivity over a single cable
- Free remote access via Hikvision's iVMS-4200 video management software
This affordable unit captures crisp 6MP resolution video footage of outdoor scenes - 24 hours a day. Typical applications include bus stations, supermarkets and outside of licensed premises.
- Installation guide
- User manual
Optional (select from accessories tab):
- PoE+ midspan
- MicroSD card