This product has been discontinued, for an alternative model please see Wisenet QNO-7080R.
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2645FWD-IZS
- Captures 4MP resolution video at up to 25 fps
- Varifocal lens offers horizontal views of up to 114°
- Up to 50m IR illumination
- WDR technology
- 3-year warranty
- Size: Φ144.1 × 332.7 mm
This outdoor-ready bullet network camera delivers detailed 4MP resolution video footage at up to 25 frames per second (fps). Images captured in challenging lighting conditions are improved by Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology and low-light capability. Additional features include support for Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) which simplifies the installation process and cuts initial costs, as well as free remote access to the unit through Hikvision's iVMS-4200 video management software.
The camera is equipped with a varifocal lens that offers horizontal views of up to 114° and allows users to set the optimal viewing angle during installation. 24-hour monitoring is also made possible by true day/night recording which is enhanced by integrated infrared (IR) LEDs that illuminate a distance of up to 50m. WDR technology renders image details even in strongly backlit scenes, while low-light capability produces full colour images in near darkness - helping to improve the quality of images captured in challenging lighting conditions. Users can also configure video motion detection alarms to notify them of possible incidents by a range of notification methods, including email. In addition, onboard storage (MicroSD card not included) provides a helpful backup of data in the event of a network failure; and the unit is housed in an IP66 and IK10-rated casing - offering protection in outdoor areas that are prone to tampering attempts.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Captures detailed 4MP resolution video at up to 25 frames per second
- Varifocal lens allows users to set ideal scene coverage at installation and provides horizontal views of up to 114°
- IP66 and IK10-rated casing for durable use in outdoor areas prone to tampering attempts
- Integrated IR LEDs enhance night-vision at up to 50m
- WDR technology and low-light capability improve images captured in challenging lighting conditions
- Configurable video motion detection alarms help to alert users to possible incidents in real-time
- Onboard storage (MicroSD card not included) provides a backup solution in the event of network failure
- PoE+ provides network connectivity and power over a single cable - simplifying installation
- Free remote access via Hikvision's iVMS-4200 video management software
The cost-effective camera captures detailed 4MP resolution video footage - 24 hours a day. Typical applications include small car parks, night clubs and school grounds.
- Installation guide
- User manual
Optional (select from accessories tab):
- PoE+ midspan
- MicroSD card