Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2165G0-I
- Captures 6MP resolution video at up to 20 fps
- Fixed 2.8mm lens offers a horizontal viewing angle of 99°
- UP to 30m IR illumination
- WDR technology
- 3-year warranty
- Size: Φ111 mm × 82.4 mm
This outdoor-ready dome network camera from Hikvision offers detailed 6MP resolution video at up to 20 frames per second (fps) at an affordable price. Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology and low-light capability help to improve the capture of images in difficult lighting conditions; and support for Power over Ethernet enables a simple installation process by providing power and network connectivity over a single cable.
The unit’s 2.8mm fixed lens provides a 99° horizontal viewing angle and integrated infrared (IR) LEDs help to enhance true day/night recording up to a 30m distance. WDR technology ensures the capture of image details in high contrast scenes, while low-light capability enables the recording of colour images in low levels of light. Its IP67 and IK10-rated housing mean the affordable camera can be installed in exposed outdoor locations that are prone to tampering attempts. Camera-based video motion detection methods can also be configured to notify users of possible incidents in real-time. In addition, edge storage (MicroSD card not included) provides a backup solution in the event of a network failure; and users are able to remotely access the unit via Hikvision’s free iVMS-4200 video management software.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 6MP resolution video at up to 20 frames per second (fps)
- Fixed 2.8mm lens provides a 99° horizontal field of view
- IP67 and IK10-rated casing for durable use in exposed outdoor locations
- True day/night recording is enhanced by IR LEDs at a distance of up to 30m
- WDR technology and low-light capability help to improve the quality of images captured in difficult lighting conditions
- Video motion detection alarms can be configured to alert users of possible incidents and help to enhance scene awareness
- Support for PoE provides power and network connectivity over a single cable – simplifying installation
- Edge storage provides a data backup if the network fails
- Free remote access via Hikvision’s iVMS-4200 video management software
This outdoor-ready dome captures detailed 6MP resolution video at an attractive price – 24 hours a day. Typical applications include outside of licensed premises, small car parks and school grounds.
- Installation guide
- User manual
Optional (select from accessories tab):