This product has been discontinued, for an alternative model please see Wisenet QNV-7010R.
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2146G1-I-2.8mm
Part of the affordable Hikvision range, this outdoor-ready dome IP camera is capable of delivering 4 megapixel resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps) - 24-hours a day. Housed in an IK10-rated casing, the unit also includes true day/night capability and built-in IR LEDs which provide up to 30m of infrared (IR) night vision. Additional features include support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and free remote access via Hikvision's iVMS-4200 video management software (VMS).
Providing a horizontal viewing angle of 104°, this camera allows users to monitor a wide area of the scene. Imaging technologies are included, such as 3D noise reduction help to provide images with less noise in low-light surveillance footage, whilst wide dynamic range (WDR) improves the capture of detail in high contrast scenes. In addition, various video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) and also inform users of activity via email notification.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 4 megapixel video footage at up to 30 frames per second (fps)
- True day/night is supported with an integrated IR-cut filter
- Integrated infrared LEDs provide night vision up to 30m
- Tough, IP67 and IK10-rated housing allows for safe installation in exposed, indoor or outdoor areas
- 104° horizontal angle of view allows a wide area of the scene to be captured
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) and 3D noise reduction technologies improve image clarity in challenging lighting conditions
- Powered by Darkfighter to help provide low light sensitivity for superior night-time images
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- Enhanced security monitoring with the use of Hikvision's AcuSense technology
- Edge storage provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure and is also ideal in standalone set ups
- Support for PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
- Free remote access via Hikvision's iVMS-4200 video management software
- Dimensions: Φ 121.4mm x 92.2 mm
- PoE consumption: 10W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The affordable Hikvision DS-2CD2146G1-I-2.8mm network camera delivers detailed, 4MP video footage 24-hours a day. An ideal choice for businesses requiring CCTV surveillance of indoor or outdoor locations, typical applications include small car parks, service stations and school grounds.
Optional (please select from the accessories tab):