This product has been discontinued, for alternative models please see Wisenet IP Cameras.
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2345FWD-I-2.8mm
This affordable, Hikvision IP camera delivers 4 megapixel resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps), complete with true day/night recording. The unit's integrated infrared (IR) LEDs help to enhance night vision at a range of up to 30m, whilst the IP67-rated casing allows it to be safely deployed in outdoor areas. Other features include simplified installation using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and free remote access via Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management system (VMS).
The turret's varifocal lens offers horizontal views up to 109° - allowing the user to easily set the viewing angle during installation. Wide dynamic range (WDR) technology is supported to ensure the capture of details in high contrast scenes, whilst 3D noise reduction can produce clearer imaging by reducing levels of noise that are commonly seen in low-light video. Configurable video motion detection alarms can help to provide reliable security monitoring, by alerting users of possible incidents via email notification. In addition, these alerts can also be set to trigger MicroSD card recording (card not included) - ensuring no vital footage is missed.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Hikvision's dome IP camera delivers 4 megapixel resolution at up to 30 fps - at an affordable price
- True day/night functionality enables round-the-clock monitoring of outdoor locations
- Integrated infrared LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 30m
- Housed in an IP67-rated casing for durable use in external locations
- 109° horizontal angle of view allows a wide area of the scene to be captured
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to deliver reliable security monitoring
- 3D noise reduction technology decreases noise in low-light surveillance scenes
- WDR technology captures detail in scenes with strong back light
- Integrated MicroSD card (not included) provides edge storage and allows the camera to be used as a standalone unit
- Support for H.265 compression format - offering further reductions on bandwidth and storage
- Free remote access to live video via Hikvision's iVMS-4200 video management software
- Dimensions: Φ127.3mm × 95.9mm
- PoE consumption: 7.5W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD2345FWD-I-2.8mm turret IP camera delivers 4 megapixel resolution and is an affordable choice for businesses the require round-the-clock CCTV surveillance of outdoor locations. Typical applications include outside of licensed premises, car parks and school grounds.
Optional (please select from the accessories tab):