Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2145FWD-I
Part of the affordable Hikvision range, this outdoor-ready dome IP camera is capable of delivering 4 megapixel resolution at full frame rate. Housed in an IK10-rated casing, the unit also includes true day/night capability and built-in IR LEDs which provide up to 30m of infrared night vision. Additional features include support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and free remote access via Hikvision's iVMS-4200 video management software (VMS).
Models available (please select from the dropdown menu above):
- 4MP resolution with 109° view and 30m IR night vision (DS-2CD2145FWD-I-2.8mm)
- 4MP resolution with 88° view and 30m IR night vision (DS-2CD2145FWD-I-4mm)
Providing a horizontal viewing angle of 109° (model dependent), the camera allows users to monitor a wide area of the scene. Imaging technologies are included, such as 3D noise reduction help to provide images with less noise in low-light surveillance footage, whilst wide dynamic range (WDR) improves the capture of detail in high contrast scenes. In addition, various video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) and also inform users of activity via email notification.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 4 megapixel video footage at up to 30 frames per second (fps)
- True day/night is supported with an integrated IR-cut filter
- Integrated infrared LEDs provide night vision up to 30m
- Vandal-resistant and IP67-rated housing allows for safe installation in exposed, indoor or outdoor areas
- Choice of 2.8mm (109° angle of view) or 4mm (88° angle of view) lens options are available
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) and 3D noise reduction technologies improve image clarity in challenging lighting conditions
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- Edge storage provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure and is also ideal in standalone set ups
- PoE supplies power and network connection over one cable for quick and cost-effective deployment
- Free remote access via Hikvision's iVMS-4200 video management software
- Dimensions: Φ 111 x 82.4mm
- PoE consumption: 7.5W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The affordable Hikvision DS-2CD2145FWD-I network camera delivers detailed, 4MP video footage 24-hours a day. An ideal choice for businesses requiring CCTV surveillance of indoor or outdoor locations, typical applications include small car parks, service stations and school grounds.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):