Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2355FWD-I-4mm
This entry-level IP camera by Hikvision is able to capture 5 megapixel video at up to 20 frames per second (fps). The unit's IK10-rated housing, alongside true day/night recording and up to 30m of infrared night vision, help to make it an ideal choice for monitoring exposed outdoor locations - 24 hours a day. Additional features include simple installation using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and free remote access via Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management software (VMS).
The camera provides a viewing angle of 78°, which enables a wide area of the scene to be monitored. Imaging technologies such as wide dynamic range (WDR) and noise reduction are included to help deliver clear, high quality images. Camera-based video motion detection alarms are configurable and help alert users of activity via a choice of notification methods including email. In addition, recordings can also be written to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) to provide a helpful backup of data if the network fails.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Hikvision IP camera delivers 5 megapixel resolution up to 20 fps - at an affordable price
- True day/night capability enables 24-monitoring of outdoor locations
- Integrated infrared LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 30m
- Offers a viewing angle of 78° allowing a wide area of the scene to be captured
- Housed in an IP67 and IK10-rated casing for durable outdoor use
- Various video motion detection methods can be configured to deliver reliable security monitoring
- WDR technology improves image clarity in difficult lighting conditions
- 3D noise reduction improves video quality in low lighting
- Support for H.265 compression format – offering further reductions on bandwidth and storage
- Data can be stored directly to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) - serving as a data backup if the network connection is interrupted
- PoE support delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable
- Remote access to live video via the free Hikvision iVMS-4200 mobile app
- Dimensions: Φ127 × 95 mm
- PoE consumption: 7.5W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD2355FWD-I-4mm network camera is ideal for outdoor applications that require basic, 24-hour CCTV surveillance. Typical applications include car parks, train stations and entranceways.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):