Overview of the Sony SNC-VB600
With Sony's new high frame rate engine, the Sony SNC-VB600 fixed IP camera produces HD 720p video at 60fps, double that of most IP cameras, making it suitable for surveillance where extremely smooth video is required and where fast-moving objects or hard to detect events like sleight of hand must be tracked.
Featuring Sony's IPELA EX engine, the camera integrates a number of advanced software-based image improvement systems. Its impressive View-DR technology increases the camera's dynamic range, penetrating strong backlighting and high-contrast light conditions to capture clear detail. Sony's DEPA Advanced object-based motion detection reduces false-alarms by intelligently ignoring non-essential movement and using rule-based triggering.
The SNC-VB600 is also suited to low-light environments, featuring a switchable infrared-cut filter and Excellent Dynamic Noise Reduction (XDNR). These systems improve image clarity in near-dark environments to increase the chances of subject identification.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above.
A 30fps version of this camera is also available: Sony SNC-VB600B IP camera
Outdoor POE version of this camera: Sony SNC-VB600 outdoor POE bundle.
Key features & benefits of the Sony SNC-VB600
- 60 images per second at HD 720p - suited to locations where fast-moving objects or sleight-of-hand is expected, the camera captures double the frame rate of most IP cameras
- View-DR wide dynamic range feature - Sony's View-DR software increases the camera's dynamic range to 130dB, penetrating harsh, high-contrast lighting to capture clear detail
- DEPA Advanced - intelligent object-based motion detection reduces false alarms with the use of on-camera analytics
- Suited to low-light operation - true day/night switching and XDNR improve low-light footage for a greater chance of identification of subjects in near-dark environments, even complete darkness when used with infrared lighting
- Edge recording - store video internally onto SD memory card, thus providing a backup in the event of a network outage
- Easy focus/zoom - quickly set up the IP camera's view with the motorised focus/zoom lens
Typical applications for the Sony SNC-VB600
This camera is suited to environments where very fast movement is expected, especially in demanding or poor light conditions including casino security or on-table video monitoring, point-of-sale monitoring, traffic surveillance, banks and financial buildings and cash office monitoring.
Accessories for the Sony SNC-VB600
- Universal wall / ceiling mount bracket (part no. VB1)
- Setup software CD
- Installation manual
- Wire rope
- M4 Screw
- Terminal connector for power
- Safety pamphlet
Optional: (please select from dropdown menu if required)