Overview of the LILIN PS3188C
This managed Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+) network switch by LILIN included sixteen PoE+ ports and two combo RJ45/SFP ports. Suitable for medium-sized business applications that need to connect IP cameras across a network, this unit offers a maximum PoE budget of 250W.
Compatible with a wide range of LILIN IP devices, this switch also features a user-friendly 'Device Managed System' for straightforward configuration. In addition, Web Smart+ features enable effective management of all connected devices and the unit's intuitive LED display gives confirmation of network / PoE status.
Key features & benefits
- Network ports: sixteen 10/100/1G ports and two SFP/RJ45 combinations ports
- Offers a Power-over-Ethernet budget of up to 250W
- Compatible with a variety of LILIN IP devices, making the device suitable for a wide range of applications
- Supports both IEEE802.3at and IEEE802.3af Power-over-Ethernet standards
- Intuitive LED display gives confirmation of network and power status through the cable
- Dimensions: 442mm (W) x 211mm (D) x 44mm (H)
- Weight: 2.7kg
- Warranty: 3 year