Overview of the Microsemi PD-9501GR/AC
The Microsemi PD-9501GR/AC Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+) midspan can supply up to 60W of power to a single network device via an Ethernet cable from a remote location. Using this PoE+ midspan also removes the need for a local power source and enables management of power from a centralised location. In addition, the built-in safety features will automatically cease sending power should a fault occur and will not send power again until it is resolved.
Compatible with IEEE802.3af and 802.3at power standards, the unit features data throughput speeds of 10, 100 and 1000MBps. It's suitable for use with pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) IP cameras, we well as VoIP phones, IP cameras and wireless LAN access points. Additionally, the midspan will not supply power to non-PoE devices should an incompatible device be connected accidentally.
Key features & benefits
- Supplies power and network connectivity to compatible network devices over a single cable
- Compatible with both IEEE802.3at and IEEE802.3af Power-over-Ethernet Standards
- Provides up to 60W of power to end devices at a maximum distance of 100M away
- 10/100/1000 data throughput speeds
- Built-in safety features prevent power from being supplied to incompatible devices and power down if a fault occurs
- Compact casing means that the unit can be installed in confined spaces
The Microsemi PD-9501GR/AC supplies up to 60W of power to an IP device from a remote location - removing the need for a local power source and allowing management of power from a centralised location. Typical applications include small offices, restaurants and independent retail stores.
- Power cable
- Instruction Manual