Overview of the Sony SNC-EP521
- Condition: Box opened and unused
- 1 year warranty
- Free delivery to mainland UK (shipping info)
- No returns or refunds
- Serial number: S01-3401807-9
- Quantity: 1
The Sony SNC-EP521 is a compact surveillance camera with 340° pan and 105° tilt, allowing the camera to cover large, open spaces and with 36x optical zoom, capture up-close shots without loss in image quality. The camera can also be installed quickly in inaccessible locations, with power supplied using High Power over Ethernet, combining data and power for supply through a single Ethernet cable so that no local power source is required.
Security footage can be captured 24 a day using the camera's switchable infrared-cut filter, capturing colour video during the day and true night-vision, monochrome footage at night when combined with infrared illumination. Additionally, the camera has a wide dynamic range, combining multiple frames with different exposure times to capture events from brightly-lit and shadowed areas of the same image.
Sony's DEPA video analytics helps to reduce the space required for recordings, evaluating motion and ignoring expected motion such as tree branches or plant movement. Edge recording is also available, storing video directly onto the camera using an SD memory card, providing a reliable alternative to a centralized recording solution.
An outdoor bundle is available for the Sony SNC-EP521.
Key features & benefits of the Sony SNC-EP521
- DEPA video analytics evaluate detected motion, retaining true events while ignoring expected motion such as tree branches
- 340° Pan, 105° tilt and 36x optical zoom lets users monitor a large area using a single camera
- The wide dynamic range of the camera shows events from dark and bright areas simultaneously by combining multiple frames with different exposure settings
- The camera provides full colour video in daylight as well as true night vision in darkness when combined with infrared lighting
- High Power over Ethernet support reduces wiring costs by letting the camera draw power through the Ethernet connection
- Video can be recorded to SD memory card, providing a reliable alternative to NVR and PC-based recording solutions
- Talk interactively with people in view with the 2-way audio system (compatible microphone and speaker required)
Typical applications of the Sony SNC-EP521
The Sony SNC-EP521 would be ideal for CCTV installations in many indoor areas where a large area has to be monitored and where high-quality close-up footage is required, such as warehouses, schools, hospitals, department stores and shopping centres. Additionally, the camera would be ideal for outdoor installation when combined with a suitable outdoor housing to monitor car parks, school campuses, storage depots and public transport hubs.
Accessories for the Sony SNC-EP521
- CD-ROM (User’s guide, supplied programs)
- Installation manual
- Ceiling bracket
- Installation template
- 24V AC Connector
- I/O Connector