This product is now discontinued, for alternative products please see SecuritySpy for Mac.
SecuritySpy is a comprehensive multi-camera video surveillance application for the Mac. This product is a software licence upgrade allowing an existing 1-camera license to be upgraded to a 4-camera license.
Note: This is not a stand-alone product. You must already own a 1-camera license of SecuritySpy to use this product.
SecuritySpy Upgrade - Key benefits:
- SecuritySpy is developed exclusively for the Mac. By installing SecuritySpy you can turn your Mac into a professional CCTV security system
- Compatible with a wide range of devices from leading manufacturers
- Remote access allows you to view your video surveillance system from anywhere in the world using a standard Internet web browser
- SecuritySpy is affordable, reliable and easy to use
SecuritySpy Upgrade - Typical applications:
- Affordable, professional video surveillance application for the Mac. Suitable for security around the home or for use in small-medium sized businesses
SecuritySpy Upgrade - List of supported cameras:
- SecuritySpy is compatible with a wide range of IP cameras, webcams, analogue cameras, video encoders and digital multiplexers. For a full list please follow this link: SecuritySpy - List of supported devices
SecuritySpy Upgrade - Minimum system requirements:
- Mac Mini or MacBook: Max. 10 cameras
- iMac or MacBook Pro: Max. 12 cameras
- Mac Pro or Xserve: Max. 40 cameras
- Assuming you want to keep captured footage for approx. 2 weeks you should allow 18GB of free disk space per camera (MPEG-4), 60GB of free disk space per camera (JPEG)
- Operating system: at least Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger