Arecont AV2100AI - Overview:
This product is no longer available. Its replacement is the Arecont Vision AV2115DN .
The Arecont AV2100AI offers 2.1 megapixel resolutions at speeds of up to 24 images per second. Additionally the camera offers Power over Ethernet support and digital pan, tilt and zoom, making the 2100AI an excellent choice for megapixel security solutions.
Images are provided for the AV2100AI by means of a ½” progressive scan CMOS sensor which gives clear, crisp images at a resolution as high as 1600x1200. 24 images per second are available at the top resolution with 30 images per second available at 1280x1024. In addition to this the AV2100AI offers dynamic lens support. This means that lenses using a dynamically controlled (DC) iris can be connected to the camera to allow it to control the amount of light through to the sensor. This in turn allows the camera to maintain the right light level even in changing light conditions. Additionally, the AV2100AI offers backlight compensation which compensates for items with a high degree of background light which would normally appear shadowed.
For low light conditions, Arecont have also provided a Moonlight mode. This lengthens image exposure time and reduces noise, allowing the camera to provide meaningful images where a normal camera would not be able. With regards to motion detection, the AV2100 series also offers up to 64 different motion windows to allow you to fully customise your coverage to ignore areas with constant motion and react only to key areas.
As with all IP cameras in the Arecont Range, the AV2100AI offers Power over Ethernet support. This system allows the camera to be powered from its network connection when combined with an existing Power over Ethernet network or midspan and can reduce installation time and costs as only a single cable needs to be installed.
The AV2100AI also comes bundled with a limited version of the AV100 monitoring software. This software provides a single source for managing, controlling and monitoring any Arecont IP camera you have. Remote access to this software is also provided. Additionally, you can purchase a license to enable recording and playback, turning the AV100 software in to an all-round surveillance system.
Important: This camera does not include a power supply. Please select the PoE midspan from the drop-down menu above if one is required to power the camera.
Arecont AV2100AI - Key Benefits:
- High quality megapixel images.
- Power over Ethernet support for easy installation.
- Automatic Iris support and advanced on-board image manipulation software allow images to be produced where a standard camera would not be able.
Arecont AV2100AI - Key Features:
- ½” progressive scan CMOS sensor
- Active DC Iris support
- Backlight compensation
- Moonlight mode
- Digital pan, tilt and zoom
- Power over Ethernet support
- Motion Detection
Arecont AV2100AI - Typical Applications:
The high quality megapixel images produced by the AV2100AI are best suited to a security surveillance solution for locations such as hospital waiting rooms, shop floors, warehouses or hotel lobbies.
Arecont AV2100AI - Key Technical Indicators:
- Sensor: ½” progressive scan CMOS sensor
- Lens: 4-8mm 1/2" varifocal megapixel auto-iris
- Available frame rates: 30 images per second up to 1280x1024, 24 images per second above.
- Available Resolutions: Maximum 1600x1200
- Compression format: MJPEG with 20 quality levels
- Minimum light level required: 0.1lux
- Number of simultaneous users:8
Arecont AV2100AI - Connections:
- Network: Ethernet 10/100
- Power: 12-48v DC Inputs
- I/O: 1 x Alarm In, 1 x Alarm out
- Lens: 4pin connector for optional DC Iris.
Arecont AV2100AI - Accessories included:
- Arecont Vision AV2100AI IP camera (AV2100AI)
- Varifocal lens 4-8mm 1/2" auto-iris (HG2Z0414FC-MP)
- Internal wall bracket with swivel head (VB1B)
- Additional items you may have chosen (from selections above)
- Installation CD with AV100 surveillance software.
- CS to C mount adaptor.
- Quick start card.
Product data sheet: Arecont AV2100AI Network Camera (PDF 215k)