This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Hikvision DS-2CD2125FWD-I
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2123G0-I-4mm
This Hikvision outdoor-ready dome delivers 2 megapixel resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps). It supports true day/night recording that is enhanced by built-in infrared illumination (maximum range of 30m) for round-the-clock monitoring of outdoor areas. The vandal-resistant, IP67-rated unit also features edge storage and can be accessed remotely via Hikvision's free iVMS-4200 video management software (VMS).
Wide dynamic range (WDR) technology ensures the capture of details in high contrast scenes. The camera can produce clearer video footage in low light using 3D noise reduction technology. Configurable video motion detection alarms help to alert users of activity through notifications such as email and can also trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card (not included). In addition, with support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), this camera is able to receive power and network connectivity over one cable for cost-effective installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Captures video in 2 megapixel resolution at full frame rate
- 24-hour monitoring is supported with an integrated IR-cut filter
- Built-in infrared LEDs provide night vision at a range of up to 30m
- IK10 and IP67-rated housing for durable outdoor use in harsh weather conditions
- Fixed lens (4mm) provides an 86° horizontal angle of view
- WDR technology retains the level of detail across images with high contrast lighting
- Low-light images have less noise and require less bandwidth with 3D noise reduction
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- On-board recording enables the camera to be used as a standalone surveillance solution
- H.265 compression format offers further reductions on storage and bandwidth
- Support for power and network connectivity through PoE enables simple installation
- Free remote access via Hikvision's iVMS-4200 video management software
- Dimensions: Φ 111 × 82.4 mm
- PoE consumption: 7.5W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
This entry-level Hikvision DS-2CD2123G0-I-4mm IP camera is an ideal choice for users requiring 24-hour CCTV surveillance at an affordable price. Typical applications include outside of licensed premises, small car parks and community centres.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):