This product is now discontinued, a suggested alternative is the Hikvision DS-2CD2343G0-I-2.8mm
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2332-I
IP66-rated, low-cost Hikvision DS-2CD2332-I external network camera with resolution up to 3 megapixel, full HD 1080p, horizontal viewing angle up to 98.5°, true day/night with EXIR infrared illumination up to 30m and H.264. Additional features include digital Wide Dynamic Range, 3D noise reduction, intelligent video capabilities and PoE.
Part of the value-driven Hikvision range of IP cameras, the IP66-rated outdoor DS-2CD2332-I delivers high quality CCTV surveillance ideal for a wide range of external surveillance applications. The camera is capable of resolution up to 3 megapixel (15 frames per second) or full HD 1080p (30 frames per second), and provides a horizontal viewing angle of 98.5° (1920 × 1080) or 86° (2048 × 1536).
Incorporating Hikvision EXIR infrared LEDs with illumination up to 30m and an infrared-cut filter, the DS-2CD2332-I delivers high performance night-time surveillance, capturing long-range black and white image in complete darkness and switching from full colour to monochrome capture mode to provide 24 hour monitoring. The DS-2CD2332-I captures polished video footage throughout challenging lighting conditions using digital Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and 3D noise reduction technologies, improving low light image capture and enhancing detail in high contrast scenes.
The Hikvision DS-2CD2332-I provides reliable and accurate security monitoring using intelligent video capabilities that include line crossing, intrusion detection, motion detection and tampering alarm, which can alert operators and trigger recording. Either H.264 or MJPEG compression formats can be applied to video to compress file size. With support for Power over Ethernet (PoE), the DS-2CD2332-I is quick and easy to install, providing the camera with power and network connectivity through the same cable.
Included with the Hikvision DS-2CD2332-I is iVMS-4500 video management software, designed for small to medium applications and providing live viewing, e-map, remote playback and scheduled recording amongst other features. Mobile viewing is supported if users require remote access to video footage.
The Hikvision DC-2CD2332-I is available in either 4mm or 2.8mm options, please select choice from the drop down menu above.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
HD 720p version: Hikvision DS-2CD2312-I.
Key features & benefits
- 3 megapixel resolution at up to 30 frames per second, providing detailed video footage ideal for clear identification of individuals and objects
- Captures video 24/7 by switching from day to night mode using an infrared-cut filter
- Long-range night-vision up to 30m with EXIR infrared LED lights
- Choice of lens to best suit application
- 86° viewing angle in 2048 x 1536 resolution, or 98.5° at 1920 x 1080
- Captures detail in scenes with strong back light using digital Wide Dynamic Range technology
- Less noise in low-light surveillance scenes using 3D noise reduction technology
- IP66 rated for outdoor use
- Features H.264 compression and Motion JPEG as an alternative
- Motion detection, tamper alarm, intrusion detection and line crossing intelligent video functions
- Low-cost to install using PoE
- Compatible with the latest ONVIF profile
Compatible recording platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD2332-I is ideal for general outdoor CCTV surveillance applications that require high quality monitoring at all times and clear identification in all lighting conditions. Typical applications include schools, retail stores, offices and bars.
- Hikvision iVMS-4500 video management software
- Installation guide
- Fitting template
- Security screw driver
- IP66 cat5e glands
- PoE midspan (please select from the drop down menu above if required)
- Hikvision DS-1273ZJ-130-TRL wall mount bracket