Overview of Y-Cam Knight S
The Y-cam Knight S is an indoor IP camera that is ideally suited for surveillance of homes, shops and small businesses. Wi-fi connectivity allows the camera to connect to a PC without any wiring, helping to save on costs. With integrated infrared lighting to provide illumination up to 30ft from the camera, the Knight S can be used to monitor premises around the clock.
A built-in microphone allows you to listen in to the cameras' surroundings, and footage can be viewed in a live feed using a 3GPP-compatible mobile phone, allowing you to take your surveillance on the move. Compatible with Windows or Mac systems, the Knight S provides a flexible security solution that can be used with a wide range of operating systems and web browsers.
The camera comes with recording software, allowing footage to be recorded to a network video recorder (NVR) instead of a home PC, helping to save on storage. Y-cam Multi-Live surveillance software is also included, allowing up to 36 Y-cam cameras to be recorded simultaneously, ideal for small business surveillance.
Key features & benefits of Y-Cam Knight S
- Integrated infrared LEDs help provide illumination up to 30ft for night-time monitoring
- Cameras can be connected to a host computer using Wi-fi, eliminating the need for cabling
- Mobile viewing using internet-ready smartphones, allowing surveillance on the move
- Compatible with Windows-based and Mac systems for increased compatibility
- Listen in on the cameras' surroundings using the built-in microphone
Typical applications of Y-cam Knight S
The Y-cam Knight S is suitable for home surveillance and as a security solution for small offices. Night-vision mode using the integrated LEDs allow the camera to monitor on a 24-hour basis, useful for premises which need constant monitoring.
Accessories for Y-cam Knight S
- Power adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- CD-ROM (inc. setup software and user manual)
- Network cable