Product discontinued. Alternative product: Sony NSR-500 network video recorder.
Overview of Sony NSR-S10
The Sony NSR-S10 is a network video recorder designed for a single-server and multi-client system. The recorder supports up to four Sony IP cameras at one time and is capable of capturing and displaying full HD video, ideal for applications such as facial identification.
The NSR-S10 features full Plug and Play capability and starts recording using default camera settings as soon as the recorder detects cameras on the same network, bypassing complicated installation processes such as setting up an IP address and establishing camera parameters. This makes it well suited to users looking for an out-of-the-box recording solution.
The unit includes an infrared remote control for remote operation and is compatible with a wide range of Sony IP cameras (see Technical specification for more information).
Please note: the NSR-S10 is available in two versions: one without a built-in HDD (external storage required) and one with a built-in 1 TB HDD (NSR-S10/1T). Please select your storage option from above.
Key features & benefits of Sony NSR-S10
- Capable of displaying and recording full HD video
- Can monitor and record from up to 4 cameras at any one time
- Compact design offers flexibility when deciding where to locate the unit - useful for small shops and offices
- Compatible with a wide variety of Sony security cameras
- Plug and Play capability automatically detects cameras on the local network
- An infrared remote is provided for ease of use
Typical applications of Sony NSR-S10
The NSR-S10 is ideally suited to small business applications such as local shops and convenience stores
Accessories for Sony NSR-1050H/1T